right :)

Probably the one that eats a lot of pie I suppose.;)

They all like pie. Who doesn't like pie?

Some people may favour cake over pie but they still like pie.

all except the father's father's girlfriend?
The thief is the son's wife's mother (the son's mother-in-law). who is also the father's aunt.

If you were a pie then what would your last ord(chr(X)) be?
Answer 0 as pi as in 3.14159265 ends in 0.

I like u I miss u I love u I find u my best friend I respect u I care u . . .. . . All are examples of present indefinite tense:-P

Two sisters who are twins were born in different years. How is this possible?

They have separate mothers, might be adopted (step) sisters who each has another sister born on the same day?

They're biological sisters, both with the same mother and father.

The first sister was born 3 seconds before midnight on December 31, the other 3 seconds later on January 1?

Correct, although not necessarily 3 seconds before and after.

A panda goes into a restaurant. He eats a meal then afterwards stands up, pulls out a pistol and shoots someone then leaves the restaurant. Why did he do this?

commented: I'll give you some whilst I hate riddles:) +0

This sounds like the talking rabbit riddle....:)

No idea!

Because a panda eats shoots and leaves.

More of a joke than a riddle that one.

Here's a new brain teaser...;)

Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion?

Put some sauce on it?

Hehehe, very close. He commented "It's fine, you don't have to finish her, at least finish your vegetables.:)

a Cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed over for three days and left again on Friday. How did he manage this?

His horse is called Friday.

Yeah....:)

C'mon, think of one I haven't heard already!

I'm running out of riddles myself and I'm starting to forget what I've already asked.

Here's one:

You are a prisoner in a very cruel prison and the warden comes in and says "If you tell me a truth, I will hang you but if you tell me a lie, I will shoot you." What do you say to him to not get killed?

Lie, a gunshot is quicker than hanging I'm sure....;)

I'm Also long gone done with riddles. Close this and lets start something new (not riddles...):)

Ok. Let me just tell you the answer.

You would say to him "You would shoot me." because it would then cause a paradox. If he hangs you, you lied and she should have shot you but if he shoots you then you told the truth and he should have hung you.

Is there a good jokes thread somewhere? If not, I'll start one.

Someone opened a computer joke thread about 3 weeks ago. It's still running, but haven't heard anything from there (geeks lounge) in a while.

Think of something different...;)

How about a thread sharing our experiences about the supposed "experts" which do something facepalm worthy and users which have less than minimal knowledge? Like wondering why their computer isn't working when they have a powercut.

Sounds cool, fly away...;)

Is this riddle thread now depleted? I only discovered it now!

You driva a bus. There are 25 people on the bus. At the first stop, 4 got off the bus, and 11 got on. At the 2nd stop, another 5 got onto the bus, and 2 got off. The next stop, 7 got off, and no one got on the bus. At the second last stop, another 3 got off the bus, and only 5 got on the bus. The last stop were in the center of town, and everybody got off the buss, exept the driver. The question is, how old is the driver?

22, since I am the driver.

I love riddles so feel free to post more.

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

Photography.

Mmmm, ok, yes, she shoot some picks.

Is it possible for a man to stay under water, without special equipment, without airpockets or anything to help him breath, for more than 30 minutes? If so, how?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.