Hi guys,

So the question is pretty straight forward. Any sites that are really cool with a HUGE variety? I'm mostly looking into downloading metal, just incase there's cool sites for that also.

A little twist perhaps, is that I want to download it from work. But obviously there's a firewall stoping me from going into 99% of such sites. And I know now you'll get the guy yaping on and on that the firewall is there for a reason bla bla bla. But anyways, are there ways to get past the firewall? Or sites that maybe wont be blocked?

Thanks alot!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>>I want to download it from work. But obviously there's a firewall stoping me from going into 99% of such sites

You don't like your job very well do you??? Attempting to get past the firewall will most likely get you fired. Download that music from home where you can do with it what you want.

All the sites I've visted require you to pay $0.99 per song -- and describing how to download pirated stuff is forbidden here and could get you banned.

For free music, or Copy left music (both being different, both being "free") I would check newgrounds.com/audio ,thehypemachine, and amazon. Of couce, you can't simply assume people won't bother to tell you about the ethics of what you are asking, that being at work. Do it at home, or the like.

Or just go to the band's page or the label's website and download the sample tracks.

Thanks for all the recomendations guys!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.