Because 90% of the threads in here is almost exact copies of the ones on DIC.. bleh

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Because 90% of the threads in here is almost exact copies of the ones on DIC.. bleh

in here ARE almost exact...............
And your point is?

I'm Afrikaans my English sucks ass lol.. OR, maybe DreamInCode is the exact same as DaniWeb.. Someone needs to be a bit more Original.

I'm Afrikaans my English sucks ass lol..

Better than my Afrikaans though :)

Noways can you speak a little Afrikaans? I didn't think any foreigners and speak it. Although I know so many people immigrated from here to Australia so I won't be surprised that you maybe picked up something here and there :-)

Probably nothing I can repeat here :D

@Dean, jy sal verbaas wees wat party van die lede hier kan doen! Ek het vir 'n geruime tyd gebruik gemaak van DreamInCode (for all English readers, this is Afrikaans..):), they suck. The forums, help, layout and "difference" is by far better, so don't even compare.:)

>Because 90% of the threads in here is almost exact copies of the ones on DIC.. bleh
Because 90% of the people asking questions post the same thing to as many forums as possible. :icon_rolleyes:

hahaha, ah right back at me huh @Narue??
No I mean the stuff in the geek lounge and the "caffiene Lounge" on DIC

I didn't think any foreigners and speak it.

jy sal verbaas wees wat party van die lede hier kan doen! Ek het vir 'n geruime tyd gebruik gemaak van DreamInCode

translation: You'll be surprised what the members here can do! I have used DreamInCode for a significant amount of time.

I think?

En hier is ek ook (And here I am as well)
Ek het nie besef hier is nog boertjies op die forum nie ( I never realized there are more "boertjies" on this forum)

To those that dont know, the term "boertjie" refers to an Afrikaans speaking person from SA.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.