That they would stop playing rubbish Xmas music on the radio and in the shops

That the 'festive weather' would just go away

That editors who are taking extended Xmas breaks did not think it reasonable to still expect me to meet a deadline which falls on December 24th or December 28th. Sheesh!

Yours truly, with bah humbug a-plenty, ScroogeGeek

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Tell me about it.

Xmas is terrible if you're single or waiting on a few girls =).

The music truly sucks anyhow...

Best remedy is to keep focused and work on your goals.

As long as we're wishing, can we get rid of the Salvation Army bellringers?

I wish my stomach ache to go away soon... :(

I wish that the New Year sales actually started on January 1st rather than December 24th.

I wish I had not drunk quite so much beer over the weekend. Oh boy, does my head know about it this morning.

That said, it would have been rude not to use the pint glass that my son had bought me as present. It has the Spitfire logo on the front (my favourite beer) with 'Goering, Goering, Gone...' etched onto the back. Arf!

cure

step 1 - Find pint glass.
step 2 - Fill with beer.
step 3 - Drink contents of glass.
step 4 - GOTO step 2.

this should fix it.

Member Avatar for diafol

Yes frog, I found myself in an infinite loop without a break command last night. A similar thing is going on today with the big white telephone. I'm on my 13th iteration of speaking to God. If that wasn't bad enough, I haven't got a bidet. How the hell are you supposed to position yourself when projectile vomiting from both ends? :(

ok

step 3.5 - If dying GOTO step 5
step 5 - Seek medical assistance.

This patch should clear things up.

p.s how do you spell dying(and not in the colour sense)?
am i right?

"dieing" that can't be right surely.

@ardav tape, 2 buckets and a willingness to stand bent over for a prolonged period.(if not tape string may work)

I wish I had not drunk quite so much beer over the weekend. Oh boy, does my head know about it this morning.

That said, it would have been rude not to use the pint glass that my son had bought me as present. It has the Spitfire logo on the front (my favourite beer) with 'Goering, Goering, Gone...' etched onto the back. Arf!

You could have used it as a flower pot.

Member Avatar for diafol

@ardav tape, 2 buckets and a willingness to stand bent over for a prolonged period.(if not tape string may work)

I see that you're a man with experience. Unfortunately buckets don't flush.

Drill a hole on the bottom of each bucket and cover with the aforementioned tape. When u need to "flush" go outside and remove tape(spinning round will aid the process). Hope this helps.:)

@HappyGeek, the way I see it, this was only the introductory event to your birthday on Friday. As ancient suggested, use the present as a flower pot and obtain a larger beverage holder... for Friday AND the next day (refer frogboy's steps 2 to infinite loop).;)

@Ardav, when doing the bucket flush swing (invented and perfected by frogboy it seems, patent pending), make sure there are no wind in the close approximaty of the flush area.:)

I am not the Queen, so shall just make do with the one birthday on Thursday :)

i wish i would learn PHP as fast as programmers did!

I WISH OUR PANELIST WILL NOT ALLOW US TO DEBUG OUR PROGRAM..(crossed finger)
..IF SO, I HOPE I'LL KNOW THE ANSWER (sigh)

I wish the world ends on 2012

are you Mayan?

As its passed so i wish to have wonderful my other holidays. :D

I wish I can have 5 millions dollars on my bank account.. <_<

are you Mayan?

No, just tired of life. Ready for infinite happiness.

No, just tired of life. Ready for infinite happiness.

I hope you find it.

I hope you find it.

Thanks, I hope so too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.