As an on going debate this must be settled by the onlooking audience.
You decide.

Recommended Answers

All 47 Replies

Ongoing debate? It must be held in secret, because this is news to me. ;)

It's implicit, but it's obvious who the voters have chosen....Can't say I'm suprised.

>but it's obvious who the voters have chosen....Can't say I'm suprised.
I'm not surprised either, since only one person has voted, and that person was you. ;)

since only one person has voted, and that person was you. ;)

That's bullcrap.

Hmm... looks like DMR is somehow the sexiest...

*whistles*

I voted for Narue, because I'm sure any of the guys on the forum would take offense at me calling them sexy... :p

hmm, I'm honoured to be in the shortlist :)

There can be only one choice though for me, given my sexual orientation (and a good choice it is)...

Hmm... looks like DMR is somehow the sexiest...

*whistles*

Um, hmmm, yeah... DMR thinks a certain moderator, who shall of course remain *cough**Alex**cough* nameless, remembers the fun that my little marsupial friends used to have with polls over at JustLinux. :mrgreen:

I still feel like a winner.

Aren't we all? lol

Aren't we all? lol

negative.

To me Catweazle attracts people with his useful advice and a good sense of humour .. so he is the sexiest on this planet ...

But what are the results ?????? DMR = 70000 .. is it some kinda bug or its truely right???

To me Catweazle attracts people with his useful advice and a good sense of humour .. so he is the sexiest on this planet ...

But what are the results ?????? DMR = 70000 .. is it some kinda bug or its truely right???

No, the results are right. People came out of the woodwork, nay, I say they bothered to create an account, just to vote for Good old Dave :D

He even posted a picture of some of those people together at a Dave appreciation party :)

Who's the loser with no votes? :lol:

>Who's the loser with no votes?
Clearly not the loser who started this thread. ;)

I'm not here for a popularity contest so unlike some other people likely did I didn't vote for myself :)

Why does DMR have 7000 votes? Do I need to go investigate the DB?

I didn't do it; honestly!

At least not, erm, this time... :o

With your popularity you don't have to :)

Considering there are only 51000 members.....

Anyways, you need to clarify to everyone that Narue voted for me so they will stop thinking I voted for myself.

I'm really sorry guys. I hate to disappoint, but I took a look at the database and apparently there was a bug in the system, and unfortunately Dave only received one vote ... not 70,000.

why not me---amd_sucks??? is it because i dont like amd????

I think the ladies would vote for Dave Sinkula, if he would be on the list! He looks so boyish and innocent!

why not me---amd_sucks??? is it because i dont like amd????

It's because you're black.

>I think the ladies would vote for Dave Sinkula, if he would be on the list! He looks so boyish and innocent!
Nah, he looks goofy. ;) We'd just have to go by his wonderful personality. :twisted:

Note that DMR's only vote happened because I felt uncomfortable with the number 69999 :-)

:sad: I obviously hang out in the wrong part of this forum. I've never heard of any of you!

:sad: I obviously hang out in the wrong part of this forum. I've never heard of any of you!

lol.

Of course you've never heard of us- we are the dark silent shadows looming over your shoulder as you browse the forums very, very late at night... MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [img]http://www.stevewolfonline.com/Downloads/DMR/Visuals/possessed.gif[/img]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.