In planning for the summer I really want to find new camps to send the kids where they're learning something too. Are there any technology camps that anyone has found they love ... and are worth the price?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

School... is usually a good place... Summer is for fun, going to the beach, playing cricket, hanging out with friends...

My son will be attending iD Tech Camps http://www.internaldrive.com this summer to take their Lego Robotics course. He’s 8 years old and loves reading , Legos and simple science experiments – so I think this will be right up his ally. I found out about this camp through my niece who is 11 and has attended this camp the past 3 summers. She has taken game design, web design and one other course that I can’t recall. It’s only one week long and they come home with a project at the end of the week. We are attending the camp hosted at the University of Washington, but it looks like they have camps across the country.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.