Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sneekula
Featured Replies

I think I have outgrown cartoon characters quite some time ago.;)

Avatar is probably the closest I'll get to any "cartoons".:)

Tinker Bell
The little pixie's adventures bring a smile to my face.

Edited by vegaseat: n/a

Attachments TinkerBell2.jpg 2.66 KB

Well i like to watch Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Pink Panther so i wish to know that what is your favorite cartoon character.

Gromit! Of Wallace and Gromit.

I Love tweety, Pink panther, John Bravo, aladdin, TinTin...and bit etc.

tripping into the imaginary world was real good.

Deputy Dawg.
The best character of all time MUST be Dick Dastardly.

I also loved the Clangers - the Soup Dragon was my favourite - he scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a toddler, but I loved him all the same.

Attachments Clangers460.jpg 45.75 KB

Speaking of pokemon, how about the new generation of pokemon? Black and White versions... so not as cool as the original lineup.

How about digimon or scooby doo. I like their shows. Anyone also liked their cartoon shows. I like scooby character the most. He always need a scooby snack to be brave

Well my favorite cartoon character are numerous, just to mention a few, simba, mufasa, donkey in shrek, and I love ED the hyena in lion king ( he's just so stupid)

I can still remember i used to watch looney tunes and tom and jerry when i was young:D. There was in the old days now i am grown up, whew time flies

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.