Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

No.
Why did they put a piece of paper in front of what he's doing? How come he went in the other way where we couldn't see him do it?

I think it's real. That is, no laws of physics have been disobeyed, nobody square-rooted a negative number, and that really is a video, not some puny animated GIF.

When he tapped the paper to show how the glass behind it was 'solid,' it actually sounded like there was nothing behind the paper.

Does anyone remember when David Copperfield walked through the Great Wall of China, with a big audience both sides.

That was impressive, I haven't watched the vid, but i doubt that this is.

He's doing something behind the scenes. Why is the piece of paper hiding what he's actually doing? How is this possible with no tools, just a body?

I figured it out. When he's un-tieing his shoes, that diverts the camera away from the window. That is when the action happens behind the scene. Oh well, I don't care what anyone says, it's fake.

Did he just happen to find a perfect piece of paper?

I wonder how much it cost them to create that :P

I don't get it. He so magestic that he walks through glass without breaking it, but can't go through a simple piece of paper without tearing it??????????

Does anyone remember when David Copperfield walked through the Great Wall of China, with a big audience both sides.

That was impressive, I haven't watched the vid, but i doubt that this is.

You may get his videos here http://www.magicvideodepot.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.