<html
<head>
<body background="http://www.myspacegeek.net/graphics/backgrounds/9/red-heart.gif">
<center><h1><font face="papyrus" color="aqua">Hi guyz!!! admins and hi folks!, I'm the newest member of your group and in fact this is my first.</center></font></h1>
<p>
<center><h1><font face="papyrus" color="pink">A pleasant day to all of you!</center></font></h1>

<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Name: Antonio Ones<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Nickname: anton or tonio<br> </center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Height: 5'4''<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Weight: 50<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Sex: Male<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Hair: black<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Eyes: Brown<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Location: Philippines<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Nationality: Filipino<br></center></font></h3>
<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Age: 16<br></center></font></h3>

<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Hobbies: Editing my pics, listening to music, going out with my family and friends.<br></center></font></h3>

<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Education: I'm still a Student and i'm incoming to become a worlds greatest famous programmer, hope so but i will! and i must! :-)<br></center></font></h3>

<center><h3><font face="papyrus" color="white">Stuff you Dislike: Smoking near me so when you smoke, [keep distance]! people who has a bad temper at all times, loud and irritating.<br></center></font></h3>

</p>
</body>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

can som1 teach me on how to put this into a link and so that u can see how it looks..>? thnx! admins!

Welcome to Daniweb.:)

I've asked the mods to have a look...

@hellB0y you cannot post in simple html format. Forums do not allow it these days as malicious JavaScript may be introduced into page html code that is unwelcome.
You can only use graphics provided by forum (these are smileys), if you wish to add own graphics you can upload it to your post but this will be only showed as attachment or size limited thumbnail depending on formating used by you.

Frequently asked questions with answers are here

Full guide of possible tags you can use in your pos to format text can be found here

can som1 teach me on how to put this into a link and so that u can see how it looks..>? thnx! admins!

Hi hellB0y, welcome to Daniweb. :)

Regarding links, Daniweb doesn't support rendering of ad-hoc HTML. If you want to style your text (add hyperlinks, italics, bold etc.), use the buttons provided at the top of the editor to do the same.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.