If anyone has some really funny holloween costume ideas, especially computer based, post them here. This should be fun to look at after all the ideas come in :D

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by etechsupport

This might be a 'lame' idea, but I saw a computer on a commercial for an antivirus software that had parasites, worms, bugs, etc... crawling out of and all over it. I duno, that's kind of a hard thing to think up; a funny/scary computer costume.

My friends told me to go as the Red Stripe Guy from the beer commericials. Get that tail tuxedo and get a bottle of Red Stripe...all because I can mimic his lines pretty well from commercials..."You are very Ugg LEE" Ao funny.

Kinda late to that party on this thread. But I saw a fun idea. It was a guy with basically a box over his head and a sign that said "kissing booth".
But it was designed to look like a booth. Pretty funny.

When I was in elementary school, I made my own costume ... I was an Apple II computer sitting on a table ... all out of cardboard. My face was a little cutout in the computer monitor. Unfortunately, I was way too advanced for my time, and all of the other little kiddies thought I was a television. I remember being very very upset because I worked very hard creating the costume for weeks and I didn't understand why no one could figure out what I was.

If anyone has some really funny holloween costume ideas, especially computer based, post them here. This should be fun to look at after all the ideas come in :D

Though I am not a costume designer of Lords of Ring otherwise I would have guided you properly. :mrgreen:.

I hope probably this link can help you;http://www.halloween-website.com/

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.