If anyone has some really funny holloween costume ideas, especially computer based, post them here. This should be fun to look at after all the ideas come in :D

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

This might be a 'lame' idea, but I saw a computer on a commercial for an antivirus software that had parasites, worms, bugs, etc... crawling out of and all over it. I duno, that's kind of a hard thing to think up; a funny/scary computer costume.

My friends told me to go as the Red Stripe Guy from the beer commericials. Get that tail tuxedo and get a bottle of Red Stripe...all because I can mimic his lines pretty well from commercials..."You are very Ugg LEE" Ao funny.

I don't celebrate halloween in any shape or form.

i am halloween in every shape and form

Kinda late to that party on this thread. But I saw a fun idea. It was a guy with basically a box over his head and a sign that said "kissing booth".
But it was designed to look like a booth. Pretty funny.

Those intel guys were pretty scary

When I was in elementary school, I made my own costume ... I was an Apple II computer sitting on a table ... all out of cardboard. My face was a little cutout in the computer monitor. Unfortunately, I was way too advanced for my time, and all of the other little kiddies thought I was a television. I remember being very very upset because I worked very hard creating the costume for weeks and I didn't understand why no one could figure out what I was.

Got any pics? I'd like to see that!

If anyone has some really funny holloween costume ideas, especially computer based, post them here. This should be fun to look at after all the ideas come in :D

Though I am not a costume designer of Lords of Ring otherwise I would have guided you properly. :mrgreen:.

I hope probably this link can help you;http://www.halloween-website.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.