Hi, my name is paul. Been working around computers since 'punch card' days. Like to tinker around on the computer. Have found out over the years that computers do have problems, but you have to look on the problems as an opportunity. Am retired, mess with the computer a lot and do some short-wave radio.

do you listen to 2600. They have interesteing short wave radio stories. I would love to chat about the punch-card days. My uncle was an IBM guy, worked as an engineer on IBM mainframes for other companies. He now has a payroll company in Mexico and works with AS-400. I always liked talking about punchcards with him. So what do you do now??

Hi, I don't really do much of anything, just putter around. No I've never listened to that station, maybe I'll check it out.
Paul

Hi, I don't really do much of anything, just putter around. No I've never listened to that station, maybe I'll check it out.
Paul

www.2600.com, it's a hacker show, they play it in New york or stream it, plus you can download the show, it's called Off the Hook.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.