Hi fellow daniwebs,

I was wondering are there any people who play online RPG's not in the sense of WOW or any other MMORPG I mean as in games such as Dungeons and Dragons pen and paper style.

If anyone does do they know of a PbP(play by post) group's that are looking for an extra player. Or are there enough people on Daniweb that want to start a game.

Or even organising to play over skype,mumble,vent or TS2 or what ever people use these days once a week or what ever.

I'm not just talking about Dungeons and Dragons I'm intrested in any RPG games really Big fan of them.

Cheers guys and girls

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ajst

and I thought I was going to be the only rpg gamer here! I'll play, if you get something going.

GrimJack would you be intrested? we could start a game with 3 people and then if more Daniweb people get intrested they can join as well.

GrimJack would you be intrested? we could start a game with 3 people and then if more Daniweb people get intrested they can join as well.

I would be interested but would need the details - I am not sure I could add another game as complex as Olympia but something along those lines would be nice

Well it would be a game of DnD 4e played over wave and then if we manage to organise times to play via mumble/skype to brings foward faster.

So if you are intrested message me your gmail and i will start a wave.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.