I see that Canada is batting quite well at 7.45 runs per over. Not bad.

Oh, i see. Anyone support other countries?

i like australia

i am with the host.

Yeah, me as well. India and South Africa.

South Africa is the national time or consist of other teams. Because South Africa has a lot of countries and a lot of countries would want to send their own teams. Which one are you referring

South Africa IS the team. We do not have many countries, only one, called South Africa.:)

Because South Africa has a lot of countries and a lot of countries would want to send their own teams.

:D :D :D :D :D

Bad bad ...bad geography.

My sentiments exactly.;)

Any idea what the current score is between Australia and Canada?

and even worse cricketing knowledge :twisted:

i hope for india

greets

So the Aussies took their game against Canada as was expected.

I think one of these four teams IND, AUS, SA, SL will win the world cup this time!!..

Only the 1st one.

West Indies is the winner of Cricket WorldCup 2011

We'll see how they get along against England today. A lot is riding on the outcome of this game for both teams.:)

Only the 1st one

:) India to the bone!;)

England got soooo lucky yesterday. They almost lost it.

Good luck to the bunch still to go.

Why not open a thread and let the people vote to see whether which countries will win the next fifa world cup

I hope brazil will win. England most of the good players are old and wil retire soon, unless the found young talents, england will not win the world cup

I agree, England stand no chance, especially if you look at the point earned so far in the cup.

I hope argentina will have a better chance they got better players. The last world cup brazil should have versus spain in the finals but they were knocked out too early. I hope germany will not win. After all they lost their ' oracle ', paul the octopus. I am still grieving over the death of paul. Bye paul

Oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god :scared:

Argentina, Brazil......:-O

Some one please tell him ICC does not organize soccer.

We are wishing INDIA to win the World Cup...

debasisdas, sorry to tell you that we actually had another discussion forum here. Look at the previous page, we decided to vote who will win the fifa world cup in 2014

Then, you are off topic .

That is considered thread hijacking.

Ireland proved they really deserved to be part of this World cup.

Oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god ...oh god

Argentina, Brazil......

Some one please tell him ICC does not organize soccer.

@Royng, if you want to discuss an off topic discussion, open your own thread please. Yes, you did mention it in the previous post, nobody supported you, this post belongs to debasisdas, point. Please do not hijack someone else's post, it is frowned upon here at Daniweb.

@Das, I agree totally. They were considered as one of the worst in the cup next to Zimbabwe, yet they still played some awesome games.

I followed NZ and Sri's game for a while, very slow game with 4.1 runs per over, lat I checked!

now the QF picture is getting clearer.

Sri Lanka won the match against New Zealand.........
Yas,Sri Lanka can be won.......

Ok, thanks debasisdas and AndreRet. I will open a new thread and discuss about the fifa world cup. Hope you guys will participate

So lets enjoy todays double header, without bothering much about the future.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.