Hi,

my name is Stéphane, i'm french, i live in France in a beautiful place (see the link below) called Vercors, i'm a christian, i play bass in a reggae band, and i love programming...

I'm interested for quite some time to Python but it is only fairly recently that I decided to hang in my discovery and my learning (non-professional, staff only) of this language.
Beside that, I use a lot Php (and of course html, css, javascript), so I think I could be interested in sites development with Python ... But I'm not yet to this point!

Photos of the place where i live:

http://www.google.fr/images?hl=fr&q=vercors&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&sa=X&ei=LD9mTc-QDImq8AO78dHIDQ&ved=0CEkQsAQ

Thank you to receive me there!

Stéphane

Ps 1: i've started a new thread in the python forum, please take a look and give help if you can
Ps 2: i hope my english is understandable...

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Not only is your English perfectly understandable, but actually very good indeed. Much better than my French, it has to be said!

Thank you happygeek! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.