Happy Birthday! Have a great day :)

happy Birthday (In advance... to all who will have their B'Days this year)
:mrgreen: :cheesy: :mrgreen: :cheesy:

yay!

like 3 months until im 17 - yay driving lessons!

being 16 sucked, mopeds, sex, the lottery and cigarettes were fun for a while but the novelty soon wore off

Happy Birthday Dani :):)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we sing?? lol

I think you guys got confused. My birthday is November 11th, not October 11th.

I think you guys got confused. My birthday is November 11th, not October 11th.

ohhhhhhhhh, well....... happy birthday for next month!!!! :cheesy:

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....

I turn 23 in two days!! :)

hmmm:confused:

happy birthday

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

i think you've a lot of wishes for this Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this year(23rd) and VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for your 40th birthday.;):cheesy:

happy bday lets see how many posts we can get here before you birthday

Is Dani still single? Is that why she keeps announcing her age? 21-still single 22-still single 23-still single lol Maybe she's looking for a non-geek type, probably hard to find in her circle of friends.

lol chill ppl

i think dani has a boyfriend doesnt she?

lol chill ppl

well with a face like that she has to have: ( a litl more ass kissing there!!!)

he he he

this thread totally cracked me up.
tks for the snicker.

Just doing what a "ASS-KISSER" Does

i do have some superglue, will fix those cracks right up!!!

he he he

Hmm.. hey benobi1 and cosmoe, just to let you know that even though this is geeks lounge, it doesnt mean that you start posting utter crap, irrelevant to the thread which is about Miss Dani's birthday. Either stick to topic otherwise dont post. And let Miss Dani worry about her own personal life. She is not interveing doest mean that you can go ahead and poke your nose in someone's private life.

One more such incident or post , and an infraction from me is on the way.

And btw 5 infraction points = member automatically get banned.

I have to agree. Guys, this is an online collaborative community and we take pride that this is great place for everyone. Such language and topics will not be tolerated. Please keep this in mind

I have to agree. Guys, this is an online collaborative community and we take pride that this is great place for everyone. Such language and topics will not be tolerated. Please keep this in mind

Hoping you will infract such posts and members before I do :D

Happy Birthday Dani

I must comment this...

What is this? An inquisition?

chill moderators

were just joking around ok, you dont need to punish aneyone

i'm to scared to post now!!!
:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Damn. Now I'm sure Dani's gonna kill us. C'mon guys...keep posting...as long as it's appropriate.

chill moderators

We are here to maintain decordum in the forum. If somenoe tries to poke his nose in someone's affair's and saying out things they shouldnt, its our duty to intervene.

Is Dani still single?

THese things dont pertain to the topic under consideration and are not appropropirate unless the person under consideration explicitly assents to it.

were just joking around ok, you dont need to punish aneyone

... which we haven't coz we are nice people :mrgreen: and feel everyone must be given a chance since mistakes do happen. ;)

But, this is coffee house.

The "topics" here should be motivation for the conversation. Just a starting theme.

Honestly, did you ever went to a drink with couple of ppl and talk about SINGLE TOPIC?

Damn ppl, don't be such tight-a**. (See? I didn't say it.)

But, this is coffee house.

..which I know better than most people.

The "topics" here should be motivation for the conversation. Just a starting theme.

But not trip over the line. There is always a thin line between joke and insult. We are here to see that doesnt happen.

Honestly, did you ever went to a drink with couple of ppl and talk about SINGLE TOPIC?

Those were my near ones and I know what they like and how close friends they are of mine. Everyone here comes from a different part of the globe, different culture, different roots. First get to know the likes and dislikes of people and then make assumptions.

Damn ppl, don't be such tight-a**. (See? I didn't say it.)

Seriously wont be tolerated next time.

Exactly why the forum has threads. Each thread is a different topic, and so if you want to change the subject, just leave the thread.

Useful tip: Don't argue with moderators; they have the power to delete your posts, infract you, ban you (or get you banned), so don't get too cocky, no matter what.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.