ive been tryin to burn these disney movies for my kids but i cant figure it out. i have nero ultra editon 6 with the codec addon. when i switch the device to dvd mode or w/e it has no options to burn a dvd, it will only let me burn on cd's

there avi files...

please help!!!!!! months tryin and like 20 discs wasted :sad:

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by server_crash

yea i have a dvd burner and nero, it wont let me burn avi files or dvds i not that dumb. i tried dvd santa but it was the demo and it sucked

I want DVD Xcopy back. But they are taking even their valid copies offline. That was an amazing peice of software.

Hey umm.. Why don't you try and place it in a dvd format. You were talking about .avi .. That's not a dvd format. But you will have to use nero to put it in that format. I know nero has a great help rescource. Check it out. ;)

Did you read my reply at all? You wont be able to play a burnt dvd unless you decrypt it. Secondly, a normal dvd is over 8 gigs(multilayer) and a blank dvd is only about 4 gigs....That's why I ask if you shrank the video. Once you do all that, it will be in perfect .vob format for you to burn.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.