Yeah, it may not exist but some people choose to believe it as exist, maybe cheng yi is one of them.

seriously, who cares to believe if a word exist or not.

As someone once said, "scooby dooby dooby do"... :-)

seriously, who cares to believe if a word exist or not.

English teachers, and others who want to express themselves correctly so that other people can understand them. Its similar to using leek speak here on DaniWeb forums -- forbidden.

About 70% of Americans who go to college do it just to make more money. The rest of them are avoiding reality for about four more years.

Some more college statistics:
27% of U.S. male college students believe life is "A meaningless existential hell."

It is what it is; school is what you make of it; as someone with a college degree and three master degrees, sure it was a lot of work, even more than working perhaps, but anything in life that you really want takes effort; keep at it and continue working hard!

About 70% of Americans who go to college do it just to make more money. The rest of them are avoiding reality for about four more years.

In my youth people stayed in college to avoid the military draft (Viet Nam war was going on at the time). A HS grad friend of mine earned his Ph.D. in bio chemestry for that reason.

A HS grad friend of mine earned his Ph.D. in bio chemestry for that reason.

no matter what was the reason but he is a doctor after all :D

Okay, now for all 34% people, i dedicate John lennon's "Working class hero" :D, listen to the track on Youtube :P

US highest suicide rates by profession:
dentists
white male physicians
veterinarians

They overworked themself until they suicide

Reason why they suicide

dentist - All of their patient have bad breath
while male physician - unknown
veterinarians - unknown.

Can you guys help me with the two questions why they commited suicide

I'm sure there have been many sociological studies on that subject. There are probably many reasons for it, including work environment, long work hours, deterioating personal family life, watching people die under the physician's knife.

I think today most of the people commit suicide because of increased hypertension due to the environment and situations around us. Increased anxiety and lacking of peace of mind is resulting in increased suicidal rate.... Possibly the reason is lacking of beliefs in our life....

Did anyone consider if they commited suicide their family will recieve a large insurance. They might commit suicide on purpose so that their family will be rich once they received the insurance. Funny why they should do that when they can just go and strike lottery

Jingda just think of how helpless a person would feel when he suicides just to give financial benefits to his family.... Suicide is not easy dear one who does this must be on verge of helplessness

US highest suicide rates by profession:
dentists
white male physicians
veterinarians

first two categories at least driven to it by the masses of frivolous lawsuits filed by ambulance chasers against them...

Did anyone consider if they commited suicide their family will recieve a large insurance. They might commit suicide on purpose so that their family will be rich once they received the insurance. Funny why they should do that when they can just go and strike lottery

Most life insurance policies explicitly state they won't pay in case of suicide.

Everyone feels hopeless, and feel suicidal at some point of view, most of them do not have a gut to take their life or they are wise enough to stop and think, reasoning with the situation,...

recently one of my family relation died, and i found no good reason for his death, he has everything, he can have, alcoholism is not solution for everything.

Financial trials are the part of life, Guns and roses, Winning is one most maddest aim of every person on this planet, people dont reason themselves that why should they win to impress others, rather living their own life and wishing and accepting things through out the way.

Member Avatar for diafol

People die, sometimes by their own hand. Tragic. Maybe. Each case is different. Death can be a release for some.

Anyway, 'meatatarian'. Some guys here have got a serious deficiency in the humour department. Infract the abuser of the English language! Off with his head! I thought it was droll. If some wingnut thinks it's a real word, hah. :)

People die, sometimes by their own hand. Tragic. Maybe. Each case is different. Death can be a release for some.

Anyway, 'meatatarian'. Some guys here have got a serious deficiency in the humour department. Infract the abuser of the English language! Off with his head! I thought it was droll. If some wingnut thinks it's a real word, hah. :)

Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to? :)

are you Shakesphere's Descendant or Elizabeth's secret grandson? :)

Rising from east we are able to learn your language, but can you learn our language? :)

No offense i have heard this word here for the first time in life but really exist Search it on google and you will get the answer.... I never heard it that's ok because English is not my native language but You didn't hear it ohhhhhhhh:ooh:

I hear the term meatatarian before if you see my earlier post on page 9 and 10. I was debating with another fellow poster whether it exist or not. until now we still don't know who won the debate. Co page 9 and 10 for more details

Anyway, 'meatatarian'. Some guys here have got a serious deficiency in the humour department.

Got anyone in mind? :)

Compared to a soldier's life, a students life is like going to Sunday School.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.