Hello Everyone:

I'm new to the website, and was very excited to run across this forum. I was in the networking industry for 14 years, took 12 years off to raise my adopted daughter, and am now back in school working towards a database admin degree. I will say this, school is tougher the second time around, but my grades are much better! ;)

Take it easy!

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome aboard the good ship DaniWeb.

Welcome! We're all glad to have ya!

Welcome to daniweb community.

Welcome to daniweb, see you around, hope you can contribute to the networking forum. That means if i have any problem i will have to consult you. Haha

Welcome to daniweb, you will definitely be seeing my threads if i have any problems in networking

I will be active in the networking forum. If there are any problem, come and consult either me or e-papa.

commented: Ok, just knock it off. You don't need to make every thread here a discussion between you and e-papa. +0

Thanks jingda for the vote of confidence.

Nice one there buddy. Well there are pretty networking problems for you to solve e-papa.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.