Hi,
This is Olivia Smith and am glad to be a part of this forum.
I am in the website security business since last 7 years and i would be more than happy to share my knowledge
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Welcome to daniweb community, will love to see your contributions.

Hi,
This is Olivia Smith and am glad to be a part of this forum.
I am in the website security business since last 7 years and i would be more than happy to share my knowledge
Thanks.

Hi Olivia, i am a Web dev & designer, i am interested to know your kind of work, Web security sounds new for me, does it means are you a hacker?

i am sorry for asking... and

Welcome to Daniweb, Hub of experts :) (and i am not a expert)

hey susheelsundar..
I don't think web security would mean hacking in layman's term. Actually, i working for a company which sells ssl certificates for websites. I hope your understand the term ssl certificates...:)

Welcome, Olivia! Always nice to see more women around here :)

Well been having some problems with ssl certificates lately, hoping to get help from you.

Well been having some problems with ssl certificates lately, hoping to get help from you.

I am more than happy to help you. Either way you can visit our online help center [snip]

Welcome to daniweb Olivia, what do you usally do in the website security?

Welcome to daniweb Olivia, what do you usally do in the website security?

You can have a look at the website. Its [removed]
We major in selling ssl certificates.

Ok, thanks. Maybe you would want to help out in the buisnees exchange forum just beside the community center

Olivia, maybe you would want to post your website address in the website review forum. This way you can gather feedbacks on how to improve and promte your website. Nice website

Hi, even I am new to this forum and would love to participate on it and gain knowledge.

Welcome daave to daniweb . Maybe you would like to give us a short introduction of yourself. Please do not do this in this thread it is consider hijacking a thread. Create a new thread and tell us more about yourself.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

hey susheelsundar..
I don't think web security would mean hacking in layman's term.

Not everyone knows everything maa'm :) and it hardly matters if it's a layman or wiseman or madman :P

Actually, i working for a company which sells ssl certificates for websites. I hope your understand the term ssl certificates...:)

I understood, i read a bit about it now, and i recoiled that irritative alert when i open my inbox sometimes.

I'll do just that.

Not everyone knows everything maa'm :) and it hardly matters if it's a layman or wiseman or madman :P

I understood, i read a bit about it now, and i recoiled that irritative alert when i open my inbox sometimes.

haha, nice one.

hi.. smith nice to meet you here I am willing to more about website security business which you mentioned.... ?? would you able to tell me what it is...??

hi.. smith nice to meet you here I am willing to more about website security business which you mentioned.... ?? would you able to tell me what it is...??

I will pm you with more details. Maybe if i post here, the admin may consider it as promotion...;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.