I got a big summer internship interview today. Wish me luck!!! I'm gonna need it.

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

God's favour for you as you go. IJN

Thanks, It went really really well. I aced the test!

Good luck may god be with you

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Hey good luck man. Hope the actual interview went as well as your test.

Summer internships are a great way to get lots of experience.

Hey good luck man. Hope the actual interview went as well as your test.

Summer internships are a great way to get lots of experience.

Yes, it went so well that they gave me a tour of the company.

Good luck as i have told you before, god will always be with you. SO now you are being accepted into the company. Maybe you would want to tell us more how the company inside looks like. Heehe

WEll Thank GOD, we should be celebrating then, more of things like this to come for Daniweb community members.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>WEll Thank GOD, we should be celebrating then, more of things like this to come for Daniweb community members

To be honest, it's no surprise. firstPerson has an excellent mindset when it comes to programming and has given lots of good advice on the forums. Posting here is almost like getting your work experience except with the some of the best programmers in the ENTIRE world as mentors.

Keep it up firstPerson... And here's an early congratulations, a tour of the company is generally a sure fire sign that you've got the job.

commented: Man I need to meet you one of these days +0

>WEll Thank GOD, we should be celebrating then, more of things like this to come for Daniweb community members

To be honest, it's no surprise. firstPerson has an excellent mindset when it comes to programming and has given lots of good advice on the forums. Posting here is almost like getting your work experience except with the some of the best programmers in the ENTIRE world as mentors.

Keep it up firstPerson... And here's an early congratulations, a tour of the company is generally a sure fire sign that you've got the job.

Thanks man. This community has been great. Actually, I got an offer from CAD/CAM company programing in C++/opengl, and now this. So I have to decide between the two for the summer. I was thinking of flipping a coin.

Flipping a coin is a intereting idea, but it is not reliable. For example you may choose the company you think you want but it actual fact you do not like the company. No matter what decision you made, made god be with you, and the daniweb community will always support you. Good luck in making the right decision.

Good luck too on whatsoever decision you make. It's well

Thanks guys. I'm actually not gonna flip a coin. I'm going to weigh the pro's and con's between the two.

It may just be me... but it sounds as though Jingda, is religious..

haha Good work First Person :)

You could sat so portgas. Well first person, i agreed with your idea. See which one offer the more advantage and least disadvantage.

Great. :), most of you are shaped up so sharp in programming, i am Hopeless in programming.

Great. :), most of you are shaped up so sharp in programming, i am Hopeless in programming.

Don't Worry you're not hopeless, if i learnt anything in this world, it's that whatever you are ready to do an you put your mind to, you will do it.
People are always here to help.

>> Thanks guys. I'm actually not gonna flip a coin. I'm going to weigh the pro's and con's between the two.

As far as dilemmas go, having to pick between two jobs/internships is a good dilemma to have. Good luck.

How about two scholarship to two top university. Imperial college and Duke university. Which is better? I am in a dilemma

How about two scholarship to two top university. Imperial college and Duke university. Which is better? I am in a dilemma

Which one has the better program for you? Personally I would go with Duke, because they have a good basketball team, and pretty good curriculum.

WEll, i am in high school now but my country governemt organise a entrace test for the top few students in Singapore. I am one of them, we are suppose to sit for a test to determine our results standard and which university we can applied for. For my results i can only go to the duke or imperial college. I excel in science and humanities. I am good in geography, histor, physic and biology but suck at physics. Both of them have the course i want, but whihc university is nearer to singapore and which school fees is cheaper

But isn't it so programmers always rot on a chair forever |-: ?

I excel in science and humanities. I am good in geography, histor, physic and biology but suck at physics. Both of them have the course i want, but whihc university is nearer to singapore and which school fees is cheaper

Don't mind for asking this, do you wear specs? :/

Yup, i am quite bit of a nerd and not the athelectic type

Yup, i am quite bit of a nerd and not the athelectic type

Never mind alex, nerds look like nerds anyway ;), but nerds do loads of G's. ;)

what is G's

What do you mean by nerds do loads of grands?

What do you mean by nerds do loads of grands?

I Meant, Nerds Earn a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ *_* !!!!

***Jeez help me from my phella asian***

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.