examples:
simply the taste of coffee
on a rainy day
to get through my day
on my way to work
when i need to study

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

i get a headache if i don't. and i dont like that energy drink shit or soda.

when i go on a date with a man who doesnt drink alcohol. Lol. They always seem to take you on "coffee dates"

commented: :) +0
commented: Men who choose to drink coffe instead of beer?.. aren't really men at all. +0

<~~~

I drink coffee because i have to, not my thing.

My friends and I meet in a small café. Serves pretty much only coffee.

Normally to get a break from work.

I Drink Coffe, coz any idiot would fall in love with Caffeine after tasting it :P

Ok, The reason is, I feel Better ;)

For me, it's simply the taste of coffee on a rainy day, to get through my day on my way to work when i need to study. :)

I drink coffee when I get tired of tea

i drink coffee always and since dont remmeber since i am Greek :P

Member Avatar for diafol

It beats drinking your own urine. Sometimes.

What does drinking beer have to do with manliness?

I like coffee better than tea.

Member Avatar for diafol

> What does drinking beer have to do with manliness?

It helps you get in touch with your feminine side:

I cry, I tell some stranger, "You're my besht friend, you are..." and I talk absolute gibberish to which nobody listens. I could be my own wife!

Anyway, man up and drink your coffee. I remember seeing the Red Mountain advert here in the UK, with some cowboys around a fire drinking the tasteless gunk. I wanted to be a cowboy drinking coffee around that fire sooo bad.

So..

I drink coffee cos I want to be a cowboy.

Member Avatar for diafol

> What does drinking beer have to do with manliness?

It helps you get in touch with your feminine side:

I cry, I tell some stranger, "You're my besht friend, you are..." and I talk absolute gibberish to which nobody listens. I could be my own wife!

Anyway, man up and drink your coffee. I remember seeing the Red Mountain advert here in the UK, with some cowboys around a fire drinking the tasteless gunk. I wanted to be a cowboy drinking coffee around that fire sooo bad.

So..

I drink coffee cos I want to be a cowboy.

I drink coffee because I hate tea :)

I drink coffee to keep from falling asleep.
Not sure what does it, probably the awful taste!

I drink coffee because I really prefer it over soda. :D I drink coffee because it brings back the energy when I am feeling so sleepy. LOL

It gives me an excuse to sit in a coffee shop and read for hours

I only drink Coffee when I stay in the city (I live in the country) because there is an unreal coffee shop I can go to, and it goes against my moral nature to wake up and have a beer. That's why I usually don't sleep :P XD

Caffeine is the one and only reason I drink coffee. Just the smell of it wakes my nerves...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.