Services
Productions
Sales or anything else.

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Inherit it.

commented: i agree +0

Sales and productions, Both, so that no middleman take away your profit ;)

spam, spam, wonderful spam!

make money online posting nonsense to random forums! Make $10.000 a month tax free!
As seen on CNN!

money plays vital role in every person's life. There are many ways to earn money like do business, job in finance company, do marketing and so on But I think the do forum posting, Article submission is best way for earning money.

commented: spam, eggs, bacon, and spam +0

The way you do it, soiling the internet with spam.

The best way to earn money is to work hard.

>>Which is the best way of earning money

With a HP printer. Of course that will also get you some free room and board at tax payer's expense.

commented: chortle +0

Become a Knight!;)

Become a Knight!;)

What makes you think Knights are wealthy? People don't become wealthy because they are Knights but are Knights because they became famous or wealthy.

What i said if if you become a knight you get to rescue a princess and get the prize money and also for slaying the dragon

Earn it the way the rich folks do.

Rich folks make tons of money the easy way by investing with insider information from their CEO buddies.

You can invest something that can make you struck gold overnight. Or the easier way is to slay a dragon. Rumours say that dragon are always guarding huge chests of treasure.:D

Remember to wear extra armor;)

What i said if if you become a knight you get to rescue a princess and get the prize money and also for slaying the dragon

Interesting, where do they hire dragonslaying, bounty hunter, hostage rescuing knights at these days. I wanna meet one.

You can invest something that can make you struck gold overnight. Or the easier way is to slay a dragon. Rumours say that dragon are always guarding huge chests of treasure.:D

Remember to wear extra armor;)

Okay, the next time I see a dragon I will shoot her!

You don't just go out and shoot a dragon. Dragons are very very difficult to kill, takes lots of time and requires a team effort of a lot of people. Your chances of getting burned to a crisp from dragon breath is pretty great. If you have ever played Dungeons and Dragons role playing game then you will know what I mean.

Yup what AD say is true. Dragon is pretty hard to kill and even harder to find. That is why AD now is ancient, not a single dragon slayer have been able to kill until now. Right? For beginers with less moneys try to work as a mid ranking job first until you have enough money to start investing. YOu guys know what i mean?

do politics !
collect lies and give promises to the ppl and become a senator !
Then take bribes from the businessmen around you,either you don't
need to go after them,they'll come after you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.