Hi everyone reading, I'd just like to say that I came across this website looking for help programming in VB.net for my college project. I noticed that the answers where all really friendly and useful as well as being super easy to read without loads of ugly adverts and complicated themes.
I decided to make an account straight away as this looks like the nicest and best-designed forum out there.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to discussing stuff soon!
- Formby.

P.S.: The PC hardware chat really sealed the deal, as most forums seem to deal with just software. :D

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Formby Welcome to daniweb.

Hi everyone reading, I'd just like to say that I came across this website looking for help programming in VB.net for my college project. I noticed that the answers where all really friendly and useful as well as being super easy to read without loads of ugly adverts and complicated themes.
I decided to make an account straight away as this looks like the nicest and best-designed forum out there.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to discussing stuff soon!
- Formby.

P.S.: The PC hardware chat really sealed the deal, as most forums seem to deal with just software. :D

Hey Formby Welcome to DaniWeb :)

welcome formboy to daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.