Member Avatar for diafol

Yep, shred the constitution, become a dictator and let others fight their own wars. What?? And leave the spoils to others? Are you mad??

Anyway, JFK and Clinton for me. Anyone who can give a woman a mouthful and get away with it...:)

>> And leave the spoils to others?

When was the last time the spoils were worth anything? All we ever seem to get is crumbling buildings stripped of anything remotely valuable. We can just invade Detroit for that. I'm still waiting for all the free gasoline I was supposed to get as a result of us invading Iraq. It's better to simply supply both sides with arms and make some money(and maybe, this time, take the arms back after the war's over? I'm having second thoughts about this whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy).

>> Anyway, JFK and Clinton for me. Anyone who can give a woman a mouthful and get away with it...:)

I'm not so sure Clinton got away with it...:?:

Yep, shred the constitution

No one but you mentioned shredding the constitution. I mean restoring it. Only shreding the congressional bills, which are not part of the constitution.

Member Avatar for diafol

> It's better to simply supply both sides with arms and make some money(and maybe, this time, take the arms back after the war's over?

Hey, we in the West are famous for that too (arming)! :)

Now getting a return is what it's all about. With you there.

If people knows that a leader whom they choose can be selfish, and willing to increase only his power, why would people vote for him?, at first place, and a leader is given power, because he is elected and chosen one by people, whereas, everyone think one unified will cannot be wrong, but it can be :D

Well, look at any "democracy" out there. People vote for such candidates by the hundreds of millions.

Well, look at any "democracy" out there. People vote for such candidates by the hundreds of millions.

When we choose stupids, we can't help it :/, let me tell you I am an indian, In India people even vote for those people and worship them even though, those candidates have killed people, created riots, this is insane, but we are this way.

Wonder! if a Innocent heart and brave person would be the king of pirates.

commented: Since they have killed people, why are you alive +0

Don't the (perhaps fictional) wooden teeth freak you out?

I would rather have a president with wooden teeth, beats one with a wooden brain any time!

A democracy is only as good as the education (honest information) of its voters.

A democracy is only as good as the education (honest information) of its voters.

which means all democracies are fundamentally flawed, as they're all driven by lies.
It's rather hard to win elections by saying "ok, we made a mess of things, unless we cut government expenses by 90%, stop all subsidies, stop playing santa claus to anyone who wants free money, things aren't going to get better".
Yet that's exactly what's needed in all democracies right now to get things back on track (implementing, or trying to, the lies is what caused the economic collapse we've been having for the last several years in the first place).

commented: You said it Right Brother :) +0

I see so much praise about Reagan and Clinton it makes me MAD! If you think about what Reagan started: "namely introducing NAFTA legistration to the US", and then Clinton "Finishing it" at the end of his term, thats the reason why 90+ percent of large US corporation moved all the US Manufactureing plants out of the US and all those folks being layed off! Bottom line to this post is that Reagan is definitely not a hero...

thats the reason why 90+ percent of large US corporation moved all the US Manufactureing plants out of the US and all those folks being layed off!

WRONG! The reason for that is union wages which make the US worker 5-10 times more expensive than one in Asia or Mexico, and union work conditions which mean US workers can't be fired (from unionised shops, which most manufacturing is) for incompetence, laziness, or shoddy work, causing US products to be substandard as well as overpriced.
Reagan had nothing to do with that, in fact he fought unions every step of the way.
Clinton of course (and the community organiser in chief especially) had everything to do with that.

commented: Wrong - where do you pull your numbers from - you could at least attempt to back up your claims +0

Plain unadulterated BS

I have studied about US politics (not a expert) but I can definitely
contribute to this thread more facts. But I'm not going to openly
criticize US politics because I'm not a US citizen, even after if I
granted the US-Green Card(I have applied so),I don't think it's ethical
to criticize US politics because that's not my mother country and I need
to keep their respect and my respect back to them.So It's not ethical if
I take some president's side and talk against someone else.

culture wise we are very different (US and ours),but political wise we
are almost same(everyone is paying tax for the government is ready to do
the shitt).So generally let me give you an general idea. I do politics for my
personal gain, for some profit , otherwise your a complete idiot. Don't
do the politics by heart, just use it. It's a eye opener man.We can't say
X political party is 100% good and Y political party is 100% guilty. Both
are doing shitt, and guilty.

I can remind the song "don't push me , because I close to the age of
I'm not to going to lose my head" , ya I now I'm 26 and the last
thing that I want to do is lose my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY

Clinton used to be the 2nd worst (after Carter), but now with Obama he's climbed to 3rd worst...

Such charts are only as good as the people making them. Get the right person (or rather, the leftist person) and you get a chart showing Obama is the best ever and Reagan the worst.

You are such a twit - you just never give up do you.

>> except those agencies specifically mandated in the Constitution

If you're going to declare yourself dictator and put all the bills that have been passed by Congress and all the decisions of the Supreme Court through the paper shredder, why bother worrying about what's mandated in the Constitution? Or is this one of those "In order to save the true Constitution, we'll have to ignore it for a while till we get it back on track" benevolent dictator, then voluntarily step down type of things? It would be a refreshing campaign platform, I'll give you that. Hell, I might just vote for you.

Sound like you are advocating slavery and other good, propertarian values like no vote for women, - and so on.

Sound like you are advocating slavery and other good, propertarian values like no vote for women, - and so on.

The amendments are also part of the constitution. So you are wrong about that.

Abraham Lincoln, heard so much about it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.