Puzzle #22

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?

The Chess one from the 3 page is simple. In the game of chess, any pawns first move has the choice of moving two spaces forward as-well as one.

Wrong, take a look at the colors.

commented: touche' +0

Puzzle #22

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?

the question will "If I ask the other guard which is the right door what will he answer?" whatever the answer is prisoner should go to the opposite

That's the right answer to another question :)
The prisoner sais: "Hang me!"

Puzzle # 23

What's the next number in the following sequence?

The next will be 13112221...... this problem is known as look and say each number describes previous one like
"two 1's" = 21
"one 2, one 1" = 1211
"one 1, one 2, two 1's" = 111221
"three 1's, two 2's, one 1" = 312211

Isn't there any puzzle? Let me find one

Puzzle # 24

Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?

Because we don't bury living people I don't what's the Law at your side :P

Right answer....:)

Please some one contribute in new puzzles

Puzzle # 25

The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one,
Michael J. Fox’s is quite small.
What is it?

Surname

Right answer please contribute in a new puzzle i am out of puzzles now

Puzzle # 26

A man is trying to commit suicide. So he jumps off and lives, but the police don't arrest him. Why Didn't the police arrest him?

The building was on fire ..... :D

I know it is right so I am placing a new puzzle

Puzzle 27

You are driving a bus. Four people get on, three people get off, then eight people get on and ten people get off, then 6 people get on and 2 more people get off. What color were the bus driver's eyes?

commented: Well Said :) +0

Light Brown :D pretty old one

Puzzle #28

Why is better to have a round manhole covers than square ones?

It is better because round cover never falls in the hole where square one can fall when placed in diagonal

Puzzle # 29
Beulah died in the Appalachians while Craig died at sea. Everyone was much happier with Craig's death. Why?

Everyone hated Craig.

They were not people they were hurricanes.... A little googling solved the puzzle :D

Puzzle # 30

A man can make perfect counterfeit bills. They look exactly like real ones, they're made of exactly the same materials, made the same way, everything. So perfect, one could pretty much call them real bills. One day he successfully makes a perfect copy of another bill. However, he gets caught when he tries to use the copy. How is this possible?

Because on his way to use the counterfeit note he steps in chewing gum, then in a puddle then when he finally gets to the store he is fuming and angry, the shop keeper then asks for the money, as he hands it over a bird fly over and poos on him. He then screams in anger! F YOU ALL, I MAKE COUNTERFEIT MONEY!!!!!! The shop keeper confused, takes a lighter to the money and rather then burning red it burns black which is the only way to be able to tell the difference.

Confusing but ok the end was right that it was not perfect copy of real bill but counterfeit bills.... Ok please ask new puzzle

Puzzle # 31
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Spot on!

Your turn, tell a puzzle.

Puzzle # 32

What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.