Puzzle # 33

There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house?

What.... don't you know Where is WHITE HOUSE? it is in Washington DC dear

Edited by abelLazm: n/a

Puzzle # 34

The maker doesn't need it, the owner doesn't want it, the user doesn't know he's using it what is it?

right answer

Puzzle # 35

A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note:
710 57735 34 5508 51 7718
Currently there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name?

Right answer..But Read the complete message ...... please paste any puzzle....

Edited by abelLazm: n/a

Bill is boss. He sells oil.

PUZZLE #36

There is a man found dead in a circular mansion. The detective interviews the cook, maid, and babysitter. The cook said he couldn't have done it because he was preparing the meal. The maid said she couldn't have done it because she was dusting the corners. The babysitter said she couldn't because she was playing with the children. Who was lying?

Edited by wenbnet: n/a

Maid was lying because it was a circular mention there were no corners in it

RIGHT ANSWER.

PUZZLE #37

A man and a woman live peacefully in a house together. But one day the woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally, she hangs him, but ten minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

PUZZLE #38

Jack tells Jill, "This isn't the $5 bill you left on the the table. I found it between pages 15 and 16 of Harry Potter."
Jill retorts, "You're lying and I can prove it." How did Jill know?

I wasn't thinking the answer :D i was thinking English translation of the answer :) as it is not my native language

I wanted to say that 15 and 16 of jack's book must be back to back eachother that's why he came to know that jill was lying as there was no space between 15 and 16 page

let me ask new puzzle

Puzzle # 40

How do you write 23 using only the number 2?
34 using only the number 3?
56 using only the number 5?
100 using only the number 9?
you can use any mathematical sign (+,*,/,-,^)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.