Wrong answer the right one was temperature ........

Puzzle # 33

There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house?

The middle.... I know it's not the answer but hopefully it's just that simplistic.

What.... don't you know Where is WHITE HOUSE? it is in Washington DC dear

Puzzle # 34

The maker doesn't need it, the owner doesn't want it, the user doesn't know he's using it what is it?

its coffin

right answer

Puzzle # 35

A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note:
710 57735 34 5508 51 7718
Currently there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name?

Bill is boss :)

Right answer..But Read the complete message ...... please paste any puzzle....

Bill is boss. He sells oil.

PUZZLE #36

There is a man found dead in a circular mansion. The detective interviews the cook, maid, and babysitter. The cook said he couldn't have done it because he was preparing the meal. The maid said she couldn't have done it because she was dusting the corners. The babysitter said she couldn't because she was playing with the children. Who was lying?

Maid was lying because it was a circular mention there were no corners in it

The maid, there are no corners.

Oops too late :)

RIGHT ANSWER.

PUZZLE #37

A man and a woman live peacefully in a house together. But one day the woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally, she hangs him, but ten minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

She Shoots her husband from camera :)

rIGHT aNSWER
yOU aRE sO fAST.

Yes I am :) I love solving brain teasers and puzzles :)

PUZZLE #38

Jack tells Jill, "This isn't the $5 bill you left on the the table. I found it between pages 15 and 16 of Harry Potter."
Jill retorts, "You're lying and I can prove it." How did Jill know?

Thinking........... :?:

Thinking........... :?:

:-O

His book must have 15 and 16 pages on one leaf so there is no between them

I wasn't thinking the answer :D i was thinking English translation of the answer :) as it is not my native language

Couldn't get clear with answer.
Please explain

I wanted to say that 15 and 16 of jack's book must be back to back eachother that's why he came to know that jill was lying as there was no space between 15 and 16 page

YEAH

PUZZLE #39

Where do u find lot of cities but not a single house?

On a map/glob :)

let me ask new puzzle

Puzzle # 40

How do you write 23 using only the number 2?
34 using only the number 3?
56 using only the number 5?
100 using only the number 9?
you can use any mathematical sign (+,*,/,-,^)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.