LOL. I say bring it on!! Aliens would feel my wrath! haha. I'm quite sure by the time the sun explodes, we would have exhausted our planets food supply and would have become extinct by that time.

Oh god, that was that sun explode sotry?
Is that true? Personally I can't die.I'm still poor , so sun should
wait until I become rich and enjoy the life before I die. Sun also
should understand that doing that to me is not fair !

Aliens are true, my previous boss was an alien.

Err , my boss too,
Aliens can only write the code like this,
http://www.de.ioccc.org/years.html#all
Bad C0De Like this make me mad and sad !

Those cryptic code was not written to human to read. they are
written for Aliens. My boss is a one who writing and maintaining
such a very sad codebase , you guys are correct "This is Human's
world,our mother world,we should kick ass Aliens", But I can't
do it because ,I'm living from this job.

Member Avatar for diafol

With AD here, UFOs by definition are unidentified. If you could identify them as being alien, then they wouldn't be unidentified would they? Would they then be AIDOs?

The OP certainly makes the implication that UFOs are alien. I reckon that any intelligent species able to make the interstellar jump (I assume no other in-system species) would be able to shield their presence effectively. Why would such a technologically advanced species have to announce their presence with big lights?

What a load of crap.

I believe there's life out there though. Unfortunately, unless they have FTL or almost limitless energy required to accelerate/decelerate, I doubt whether we'll see them anytime soon. Anyway, the dinosaurs or primitive apes they saw through their ultra-powerful telescopes when they left their homeworld would be long extinct by the time they got to us. The doppler-congested packets of info they'd get as they approach should see them explode with assimilation. :)

The OP certainly makes the implication that UFOs are alien. I reckon that any intelligent species able to make the interstellar jump (I assume no other in-system species) would be able to shield their presence effectively. Why would such a technologically advanced species have to announce their presence with big lights?

To tell people they are smart and have the best light in the universe. :D

Yes it does and what does it looks like?

A gold cylinder with smooth edges and four large pods attached, about the size of Costa Rica.

The most amazing UFO I have ever witnessed was exremly large flying at a very suprizing low altitude. It couldn't have been mistaken to be anything from this planet minus some kind of extreme cover up. It was literally a flying city "mothership" of some sort. I would have to estimate it at several miles in length and possibly in width as well although the width is a little fuzzy in my head after all this time. It had to be moving at fairly extreme speed because for the size the actual sighting didn't last long at all. Completely silent, lighting and structures similar to what you might think of a floating type city may have were clearly visible that's how low it was. This sighting was about 2 miles from hill airforce base in layton, city utah. The craft was eerily moving in the direction of the base, I always found that to be a little shady but possibly coincidence. Do I believe in UFO's and further more other intelligent and possibly more advanced civilizations in the universe? If you don't and have never exeprienced the unexplained, go take a serious math class and do some calulations. It is as Smith says in the Matrix inevitable.

I'd rather there were no alien spacecraft visiting us, as the only economically viable reason to travel across interstellar distances is colonisation/expansion.

It takes too long, and is too expensive, for trade. Missionary activity usually leads to military intervention (thus, colonisation) if the natives aren't eager to convert (and I doubt the entire lemur population of the earth would instantly convert to some alien religion, and the aliens would never consider that lemurs aren't the dominant species...).

So if "they" come, it'll be with a fleet of colonists, backed up by heavy weaponry to take care of whatever trouble they might encounter in their colonisation effort (meaning, us...).

That's only if you look at it from the very simplistic mind set of 90% of the mindless species that are "supposed" to be more intellectualy advanced than the common farm animal. We are moving into an age already where "if we are smart about it" things like that will be a thing of the past. Imagine the possibilities already within our grasp in the realm of nano-technology. They are already capable of using a common printer to create new usable organs for transplants. One of these days people might wake up in a world where what we used to think only god himself was capable, is just another overlooked everyday occurance.

UFO,
As stated before, is an Unidentified Flying Object. And, of course they exist.
Anything unknown flying qualifies.

Aliens? Intelligent creatures from another planet? With the billions of billions
of billions of planets out there the chances of there being living creatures on
ONE of them are quite high.

Have/do they visit Earth? Possibly. I think it is unlikely, but it is certainly
possible.

Is the government developing flying craft that people see and think 'UFO'? I believe
so. The government gets billions (or is it trillions?) of dollars a year. And it is
obviously not going to settling our debt. So, where is it going? (Hmmm...)

Have/do people fake it to make people think that they are seeing UFOs and Aliens?
Absolutely! I have seen it done! People have confessed to doing it.

It may be something that we never know, or at least not in this lifetime. But, is
that really a bad thing? After all, the key is not to be in the know, but to be in
the mystery. :)

- WolfShield

Hoax of any kind is probably closer to the truth, but outer space visitors sound so much more like fun!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.