Although this has appear in the news for the past few days, does anyone here have a sony playstation or other console and did you get hacked. I am a Xbox 360 user so i am glad that my data are still safe. I pity those sony users, sony reputation have gone down the drain already. What do you guys think about sony being hack

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

How do you know Xbox 360 user have not been secretly hacked?

From what I understand, the Sony Playstation network was taken down for like a week after the attack, meaning that no Playstation games could be played over the Internet. It turns Sony into a laughingstock IMO. (Think of it as Microsoft taking xbox live down indefinitely).

How do you know Xbox 360 user have not been secretly hacked?

I don't know if Xbox have been hack before because i just use it for a year and nothing seems to happen to me.

I'm more interested in founding out who did it. Most of my friends think it was a disgruntled former employee.

Me too. The person who hack sony hae either a few reasons. First he is an Xbox fan and hate Sony. Second he is trying to show the world he is a great hacker ( He has already done that ). Third, he has nothing better to do. Which one do you think is the seems correct?

I would better play with my ball, i mean the ball i brought, rather sony xbox, com'on, move on, release some sweat pls!! :P

I bet Microsoft did it! lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.