Have any one heard about Jack the Ripper and does anyone have any thoughts about him. Who is he real identity?

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

It is unidentified serial killer in England from late 1800s

It is unidentified serial killer in England from late 1800s

It's not even known whether it's one person or many, how many murders are to be attributed to the Ripper, or which ones.

Do you think he is still alive hauting the place of the murder?

Do you think he is still alive hauting the place of the murder?

Have read one of the above posts????? the one which actually mentioned late 1800's.....

Ya, i mean is his spirt still hauting tha place. MAybe people living in that area will have haunted encounters with jack himself

It's not even known whether it's one person or many, how many murders are to be attributed to the Ripper, or which ones.

here is some details about the murders by jack the ripper click here

Ya, i mean is his spirt still hauting tha place. MAybe people living in that area will have haunted encounters with jack himself

Ripper was only an unidentified personality no one actually knew him .... perhaps some one still using his name after killings but still there are no signs and perhaps it all was only a fantasy who knows?

Identity still unknown do you think such criminal will occur in the future again and do you believe in spirits?

I believe spirit go back to GOD when one dies they don't remain here in this world .... although there are many things which are out of one's understanding but they are surely not dead people..... GOD knows when any criminal gets in action pray for every one

Jack is a cold hearted and ruthless bas***d

unhn Jingda watch out ur words

I know but i did not spell it out. So abel what do you think about him?

I don't think anything for him ... He who kills one man kills the all man kind...... he was not a man himself

I believe spirit go back to GOD when one dies they don't remain here in this world .... although there are many things which are out of one's understanding but they are surely not dead people..... GOD knows when any criminal gets in action pray for every one

No one who dies remains here on this world??... I'm quite sure I could prove you wrong. Do you have a shovel I could borrow??.

No one who dies remains here on this world??... I'm quite sure I could prove you wrong. Do you have a shovel I could borrow??.

The remains you are talking about is just waste and do you think they could could hardly bother any one ?

How could they bother anyone??.. When your dead, your dead. That's It. Theres no coming back. There is no spirits, there is no better place. This is as good as it gets, people who don't understand that are living in false hope. Afraid to face the simply truth.

How could they bother anyone??.. When your dead, your dead. That's It. Theres no coming back. There is no spirits, there is no better place. This is as good as it gets, people who don't understand that are living in false hope. Afraid to face the simply truth.

If you look at my previous post it was the same that no one after death can come to this world again

Can't come to this world??... They never leave they are dead. Underground. On this world.

I don't think anything for him ... He who kills one man kills the all man kind...... he was not a man himself

Does that apply to soldiers?

Member Avatar for diafol

Jack the Ripper. Many theories. Go on Donald Rumbelow's JR walk. I did - fascinating. As long as you avoid the know-all idiots who've seen a few movies and try to tell the world expert who JR was. Word of advice, the guy gets pissed off with inane questions. Mind you I don't blame him.

Identity still unknown do you think such criminal will occur in the future again and do you believe in spirits?

Serial killers, even (or especially) ones who mutilate the bodies of their victims (and more often than not eventually turn to canibalism unless caught) are of all ages and indeed have existed since and probably exist today.
Nothing to do with spirits, for which there's no scientific evidence of their existence or even what they'd be if they existed, it's just the way some human brains are wired (or miswired).

Jack is one slippery fellow, after killing so many people after the murder he seem to dissapear into thin air. Do you guys think he has accomplices or others?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.