Sometimes surviving a disaster is worse than dying from it.

Sometimes surviving a disaster is worse than dying from it.

I remember Marilyn vos Savant once wrote a reply to a similar question by explaining why she would refuse immortality if she had the option. She reasoned that in an unlimited span of time, everything that could possibly happen to you would happen, including all possible disasters. I think its normal to fear the future to some extent.

I am afraid FROM die

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.
-- Lee Iacocca

Enough proof that would hold up in a court of law, according to several investigators.

You can cherry pick proof for almost any hypothesis and find someone who has done so willing to testify it is irrefutable evidence of aliens, UFOs, CIA conspiracy, Global secret government, deliberate creation of HIV by the US gov't, the effectiveness of homeopathy, ghost, elves/leprechauns (Iceland), magic, etc.....

They sold hair dye that caused cancer, die from dye, ironic!

Are you talking about colour die or death? Please reiterate your question.

Member Avatar for diafol

We each face death every day, whether we are aware of it or not. It doesn't bother us 99.99...% of the time, does it? We don't wake up thinking, "Shit, I will probably die today..." Unless you're suffering from some sort of terminal illness or are waiting for the guys with the cleavers to come round.

Are you talking about colour die or death? Please reiterate your question.

The colour 'dye' is easily distinguishable from the action 'die' by the spelling. No need to disambiguate the 'die' but if you must reiterate, change the 'from' to 'to'.

For those who think that dye and die are the same thing ...

In general, it appears to be safe to color your hair during pregnancy, although there are no scientific studies that have conclusively determined this. There are some things you can do to minimize the potential risks: dye should avoid contact with your scalp, if possible; consider highlights (the dye solution does not contact the scalp and is covered in foil); wait until after the first trimester to color your hair.

http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/first-trimester/qa/can-i-color-my-hair-while-pregnant.aspx

Maybe you are a tool and die maker.

We had a crumpy old tool and die maker who lived on our street. He called himself Die, and yes I was afraid of Die.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.