Simple game every poster have to post his/her favorite dialog from any film, drama, novel or you can also paste words of your favorite historians but try not to repeat the dialogues and the post must be said by a person not explaining the situation. Also give the complete reference of the dialog.....

Like One of my favorite dialog from the movie Spiderman by the spiderman himself is

"Impossible says I am Possible "

So lets start a brand new game :)

Recommended Answers

All 37 Replies

"The first conquest is yourself. Only after that the world"-by Pythia-comes in the play written by Terence Mervyn Rattigan.
The play is about Alexander the great.

"I'm king of the world!" by Jack Dawson in film Titanic :)

Change in game

One will post a dialog and the next poster will detect who's dialogue is this.... and also place a new dialogue ... and if no one gives the answer for one day then any one can restart the game with his post

Like I post "I'm king of the world!" and the next poster will guess by Jack Dawson in film Titanic

So restart the game with new rules :)

"With power comes the great responsibility"

commented: Awesome post! +0

Spiderman

Right and where is your dialog?

"Music is all around, all you have to do is just to listen"

August Rush

"... Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. "

Optimus Prime in Tansformers

"Veni Vedi Vici"

Julius Caesar.
"It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit!"

Rocky Balboa

“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”

I really love this line that,
"With power comes the great responsibility"

Rocky Balboa

“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”

Okay, it was Charles Bukowski.

Try this one - who said these things?
"Unga bunga binga inga binga binga bunga!"
"Should'a taken a left at Albuquerque."

Bugs Bunny

"I HAVE THE POWER !"

If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell. - Toombs

"You've got red on you . . ." - Sean of the dead

"I HAVE THE POWER !"

He-Man

If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell. - Toombs

Chronicles of Riddick

However! This quote could possibly be a nod to a famous quote by J. Golden Kimball:

"I don't know how the people of St. George can stand the heat, the Indians, the snakes and the flooding Virgin River. If I had a house in St. George and a house in Hell, I'd rent out the one in St. George and move straight to Hell."

Here's a quote from a movie I enjoyed.

Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight!

Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight

The Cowboys (John Wayne)

"I'm the son of a seacook!"

In a day, when you don't come across any problems - you can be sure that you
are travelling in a wrong path
--Swami Vivekananda

Nobody got "I'm the son of a seacook"?

Arsenic and Old Lace.

"I am Joking" by Chunky Pandey- Houseful 2

Kutte, Kamine Main tera khoon pee jaaonga! (I will drink your blood)- Dharmedra in Sholay
Will never forget that????
hahaha

"¡Andale! ¡Andale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! ¡Yii-hah!"

Speedy Gonzales ( Cartoon )

"Do you know how i got my scars?" -The Joker from The Dark Knight

@ vinnitro

The best dialog should be

"Why so serious ?"

My favourite dialog box says "Your task has completed successfully." So beautiful and so rare in some situations.

Oh, yeah: "I'm the son of a seacook!" - Mortimer Brewster (Arsenic and Old Lace)

Who remembers, "America is advanced citizenship. You have to want it bad!" despite the grammar error in the film?

Oops, I had not realized this had gone to two pages when I posted my answer and new idea, so the Arsenic and Old Lace quote was the last I saw.

" Run Forrest Run " - From the movie Forrest gump

What's done is done.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.