Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Netcode
Featured Replies
    Salem 5,138   6 Years Ago

> You know you are a geek when .... You post "You know you are a geek when ...." threads :) And also reply to "You know you are a geek when ...." threads ;) Read More

... you wear black rimmed glasses that have been taped with white hospital tape, and your shirt has a pocket protector with about twenty pens sticking out of it. The perfect stereotype! :) Read More

... you shout 'F1' instead of 'help' Read More

• When the people you date are all virtual. Read More

...you are still in mourning over the cancellation of "Firefly". Read More

> You know you are a geek when ....
You post "You know you are a geek when ...." threads :)
And also reply to "You know you are a geek when ...." threads ;)

... you wear black rimmed glasses that have been taped with white hospital tape, and your shirt has a pocket protector with about twenty pens sticking out of it.

The perfect stereotype! :)

Votes + Comments
+++++++++++

you say jokes about technology like;

'that router is so old, its ip address is 1'

Votes + Comments
Hey, thats not that geeky! I make this kinds of jokes all the time!

when you always have a thick book with you, braces on your teeth, zits all over your face, a big round weird eyeglasses, and most especially, when you use long termed words like saying "Mono Sodium Glutamate" instead of MSG or Sodium Chloride instead of salt.

Votes + Comments
You're no geek, you're just some driveby shrub with spam links

..when you start to write an algorithm for it if people are asking where you are going for holidays mumbling: hhmhh.. NP-hard....

...when you start writing verses like "Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you"!

Votes + Comments
lol

:)) When your neighbors don't see you for some weeks and then they ask you if you we're gone in a holiday.

20x + 6, oh I though I was geek but maybe I am only typograph.

Edited by pyTony: n/a

when we call shut down your cellphone instead of switch off.(this happens with me lot of time).

... you laugh with things like "Chuck Norris can dereference a void pointer." or "In Soviet Russia, functions call you."

Votes + Comments
:( I do it all the time

... you laugh with things like "Chuck Norris can dereference a void pointer." or "In Soviet Russia, functions call you."

OK, you really are a geek :)

> Somebody asks you about your address, you give them: 192.12.0.140
Surely you mean it is 127.0.0.1

The asker better share same computer if those is your answer.

Maybe: .. if you see 127.0.0.1 and you pronounce it localhost.

Edited by pyTony: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.