...you try to use your cursor as a flyswatter or remove the floppy disk you rested against your screen by clicking and dragging (I did...)

When your eyes begin to burn from staring at your monitor to long (had to take a day off from my computer... worst day ever)

Skilly: You know you are geek, when you know that in DaniWeb community-center forums reputation does not count in you reputation points (only comments show).

commented: yea, now i know! +0

you know you're geek when you know what you post before you post them and avoid bad reputation

commented: unclear! +0

you go to band camp, but still need a computer to make music...

You clean out your loft becuase you are moving house and find that 90% of the stuff up there comes under the category of 'old computer stuff'.

commented: predicting my future! +0

you are a geek when you hear thunder and you go to your personal weather web site to look at your zoom radar instead of looking out the window

When my signature is funny.
When you invest in a high end computer.
When you read the Technology section of BBC first.
When you total more than 10 posts a day on Daniweb.
When you know at least two programming languages.

When every one of your accounts has a unique, random password, and you can remember them all.

commented: Amen. I only have like 3. +0

When you can see what is wrong with this math:

It takes Bill 10 minutes to cut a plank in 2
how long does it take Bill to cut a plank in to 3? 15 minutes

When you start to count 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 when asked to count to five.

P.S.
OK, there is two cuts needed to cut out plank to plank[0:1], plank[1:2] and plank[2:3] at plank[1:1] and plank[2:2] So needed time doubles.

...you started to worry about your computer health over your own health

When you use so much conditional statements when communicating with people

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.