hey everyone, my names em (people just call me xiǎo because I'm vertically challenged -.-, xiǎo means little)
I am 21 and live in northwest 'sunny England', which is actually sunny right now!!! I am an IT Technician based in a school and because children and computers go so well together...I'm pretty busy most of the time -.- but I do love it. Right now I am working on an all singing dancing website for them which I hope I can ask everyone here for some advise on soon. My background and education is mostly creative software orientated, so outside of work I also freelance as a graphic and web designer, illustrator and translator in Japanese and Korean.
if there is time left over after that I love drawing, car rally's, anything by studio ghibli, tattoos, travelling, languages and making lots of cakes....then eating cakes!
I have been following the goings on on daniweb for a while now but didn't join till today, I would like to think that I am good at my job but I am a world away from the level of technical knowledge a lot of people here have. I find it really interesting to read though and I am so glad sites like this exist so I can learn from you all.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Anyone who likes tattoos is OK by me, says the DaniWeb admin with two full sleeves, a full backpiece and a full chest of the things... Welcome little one :)

Welcome to daniweb

Anyone who likes tattoos is OK by me, says the DaniWeb admin with two full sleeves, a full backpiece and a full chest of the things... Welcome little one :)

Thankyou very much. glad to be here ^^
Sounds like quite the impresive collection you have there!! I would love a full backpeice but they are pricy things tattoos -.- I have 2 half sleeves and a hand tattoo so far one of which is finally getting coloured this week :)

Welcome to daniweb

thankyou kindly Jingda! :)

I would like to think that I am good at my job but I am a world away from the level of technical knowledge a lot of people here have. I find it really interesting to read though and I am so glad sites like this exist so I can learn from you all.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

You are too modest. Glad you are having a great time here. You can familiarise with our forum rules for the time being, so you will have a better understanding what is life here. Good luck and see you around, Xiao.:)

You are too modest. Glad you are having a great time here. You can familiarise with our forum rules for the time being, so you will have a better understanding what is life here. Good luck and see you around, Xiao.:)

haha I'm not being modest I just notice there are gaps in my understanding and think I would be a lot better in my work if I refreshed and added to what I have now, and thankyou ^^!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.