:?:
What are the discuss on area51 category in DANIWEB.:icon_question:

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Donate $5 to daniweb and you will know all the secrets of this universe that is not visible to mere mortals. :)

:?:
What are the discuss on area51 category in DANIWEB.:icon_question:

Currently we are talking about you... muhahaha >;)

commented: Lol +0

Currently we are talking about you... muhahaha >;)

:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

what did you mean:icon_question:

:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

what did you mean:icon_question:

He was joking :)

:)

Area 51 is a place where the experiment on dead aliens or maybe alive one too:D

See this

Actually, Area 52 is much more interesting and rewarding.

Area 51 is a military research facility that does boring things like perpetual motion helicopters, fusion differentiators, laser multipliers, tanks that use use water as fuel and such.

Area 51 is a place where the experiment on dead aliens or maybe alive one too

See this

Geek stuff :D

Has anyone seen the movie 'Area 51' ?

Has anyone seen the movie 'Area 51' ?

Since it hasn't been released yet (linky here), I doubt it.

it has. There's a movie called Area 51. its actually just about some Military Protected area where aliens are kept and some other secrets the US government decided to keep away from the citizens. You can check it out.

Oh, I see. Well, all those secrets were exposed the public in the movie Independence Day.

Oh, I see. Well, all those secrets were exposed the public in the movie Independence Day.

Okay. I'll have to check 'independence day' out because i've really not heard of it. Area 51 was really not much fun to me

Of course there is always this standard replyWe could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you

Independence Day movie was only released in 1996. If you have not seen it and you are a sci-fi fan then you need to get it. You can most likely get it from NetFlix in USA.

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you

That's what Narue always said. ;)

Independence Day movie was only released in 1996. If you have not seen it and you are a sci-fi fan then you need to get it. You can most likely get it from NetFlix in USA.

thanks, i have to check it out. Am a sci-fi movie fan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.