Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Netcode
Featured Replies

[QUOTE=Sadun89]:?: What are the discuss on area51 category in DANIWEB.:icon_question:[/QUOTE] Currently we are talking about you... muhahaha >;) Read More

• Of course there is always this standard reply[indent]We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you[/indent] Read More

Donate $5 to daniweb and you will know all the secrets of this universe that is not visible to mere mortals. :)

:?:
What are the discuss on area51 category in DANIWEB.:icon_question:

Currently we are talking about you... muhahaha >;)

Votes + Comments
Lol

Currently we are talking about you... muhahaha >;)

:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

what did you mean:icon_question:

Edited by Sadun89: n/a

:icon_question::icon_question::icon_question:

what did you mean:icon_question:

He was joking :)

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

Actually, Area 52 is much more interesting and rewarding.

Area 51 is a military research facility that does boring things like perpetual motion helicopters, fusion differentiators, laser multipliers, tanks that use use water as fuel and such.

Edited by vegaseat: n/a

Area 51 is a place where the experiment on dead aliens or maybe alive one too

See this

Geek stuff :D

it has. There's a movie called Area 51. its actually just about some Military Protected area where aliens are kept and some other secrets the US government decided to keep away from the citizens. You can check it out.

Oh, I see. Well, all those secrets were exposed the public in the movie Independence Day.

Okay. I'll have to check 'independence day' out because i've really not heard of it. Area 51 was really not much fun to me

Of course there is always this standard replyWe could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you

Independence Day movie was only released in 1996. If you have not seen it and you are a sci-fi fan then you need to get it. You can most likely get it from NetFlix in USA.

thanks, i have to check it out. Am a sci-fi movie fan

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.