Hello my fellow friends! :)

I joined Daniweb because I find the community very friendly and the forum is very active. I am currently a year 1 Computer Science student studying in the University of Nottingham. I'm trying hard to gain knowledge on programming right now, and I know that this is the right place for me to come to.

Currently I have some knowledge on Java, C++ and Python. Among the three languages, I'm more fluent in Java than the rest. My C++ is still OK, but as for Python, I pretty much forgot all the syntax and stuff, cause it's been a while since I've used it.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to y'all. This site is awesome, by the way! :D

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome to daniweb, Cuzzie.

welcome n will share your experties

Hi! How is Malaysia today? I am from the Philippines and it is Rainy season here so it is always raining and there's always typhoon.

Hello my fellow friends! :)

I joined Daniweb because I find the community very friendly and the forum is very active. I am currently a year 1 Computer Science student studying in the University of Nottingham. I'm trying hard to gain knowledge on programming right now, and I know that this is the right place for me to come to.

Currently I have some knowledge on Java, C++ and Python. Among the three languages, I'm more fluent in Java than the rest. My C++ is still OK, but as for Python, I pretty much forgot all the syntax and stuff, cause it's been a while since I've used it.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to y'all. This site is awesome, by the way! :D

Malaysia is Good , last night heavy rain, but morning very HOT.

Here, it's always raining everyday. I can't do my daily walk routine.

Malaysia is Good , last night heavy rain, but morning very HOT.

hey, i also from malaysia, i am from PJ. nice to meet some guy from same country

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.