I was going to start a rumor, but apparently since you all know I'm a team member, that just ruins the fun. So like our good friends at Apple do, I'm starting a controlled leak. Here's the details:

DaniWeb Contest

We're going to run a month long contest.

There's going to be a many winners.

More details to follow.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon
Featured Replies
  • >>Contest details will be announced soon. What's the current status of this contest? It's been 7 months and have not heard anything about it, or maybe I just missed it. Read More

If this is an Apple-style leak then there should be plenty of totally unsubstantiated rumor to follow. I've heard first prize will be an iPad 3:)

You can keeping us in suspense Adam, I can't wait for more information. So will the prize be an iPad3 or an iPhone 5?:)

Edited by jingda: n/a

You can keeping us in suspense Adam, I can't wait for more information. So will the prize be an iPad3 or an iPhone 5?:)

a dAni2 maybe :)

Lol, i did not know my mistake after Jwenting quote it. It should be you are keeping us in...

Maybe the prize would be a toy duck:D I wonder what would the contest be:?:

If this is an Apple-style leak then there should be plenty of totally unsubstantiated rumor to follow. I've heard first prize will be an iPad 3:)

That's the best thing about Apple-style leaks! Omnia possibilia sunt!

so.. are your chances of winning proportional to your effort? I just love those contests, it's nice to pitch a penny in the well but you should be able to work a little more to pitch a few extras IMO.

We're asking the community to write quality content and in return, those who do well we be rewarded. Contest details will be announced soon.

Something like tutorial or news stories. I suppose the quality content will help boost daniweb traffic and popularity right? 1 more post to junior poster, Sariscos:)

Edited by jingda: n/a

>>Contest details will be announced soon.

What's the current status of this contest? It's been 7 months and have not heard anything about it, or maybe I just missed it.

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.