Hi folks! :D

Hey, can you remember those?

And many others... :)

I was just playing around the forum and checking very old threads, when this forum was just starting. ;)

I wasn't a member then, because I joined this forum in 2009.
So can you remember THIS site?! :)
http://www.TechTalkForums.com

Edited by 3bdelhakeem: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by 3bdelhakeem

WOW... Time flies so fast.... When daniweb started I'm just a nobody-kid back then...

How old were you then? :)
I was 10 years old in 2006. I think this is the year when DaniWeb started.

Votes + Comments
.... The links go to a thread posted in 2002.

Oh Wow..........:ooh:
that time i was in secondary school and we didn't allow to touch the computers without permission of our computer teacher.
time flies so fast
now i have my own Desktop n Laptop.

Edited by wenbnet: n/a

How old were you then? :)
I was 10 years old in 2006. I think this is the year when DaniWeb started.

I think I'm already 13 when they started it in 2002. Back then I'm just a computer addict who loves Counter Strike 1.3

Heh heh heh, I bet you kids never had an 8MB graphics card named "Rage".

<shudder> the ATI Rage IIC

We are lucky. We have many technologies and languages developed for us. But it's also a pain to learn all these high-level things that isolates us completely from the machine, so we have to learn what you've learnt too to know how things actually work. :)
I'm more interested in low-level stuff, but at the same time I love to program in high-level languages and technologies so life is easier, but I don't like to spend all my programming time on high-level stuff only.

Edited by 3bdelhakeem: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.