1. it's very exciting to be alive in this age of technological revolution and deep spiritual awakening. for me, to be fulfilled means to be fully engaged expanding your knowledge and wisdom and giving back to the society while you remain happy and true to your mission. i would like to do this through learning to design great softwares. i sincerely hope this IT community/forum would direct me in that quest of self-discovery through technology awareness. thanks!
  1. it's very exciting to be alive in this age of technological revolution and deep spiritual awakening. for me, to be fulfilled means to be fully engaged expanding your knowledge and wisdom and giving back to the society while you remain happy and true to your mission. i would like to do this through learning to design great softwares. i sincerely hope this IT community/forum would direct me in that quest of self-discovery through technology awareness. thanks!

Hello wilfanada
now start programming!!
do C,C++,Java, web: HTML, css, javascript, asp, jsp,php etc(few of these)

Thanks! I will be focusing on Python, HTML5,WebGL, CCS3, JavaScript and related frameworks. I could always progress to other languages as I gain mastery.

Welcome!!
happy progrogmming!!
if u have any study material email me [removed]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.