it's raining right now. I'm happy about it because I have not had to water my lawn yet this year. Last year at this time we were in a big drought.

We are in the middle of a small heat-wave here in Winnipeg. Supposed to be in the 30s (Celcius) all week. No rain in the forecast either. My wife is on holidays this week and will no doubt spend a few days at the beach with my youngest son. Sigh - here I am at work twiddling my fingers while I wait for other departments to come and do some work on my desk.

Good times!

Small indeed. Have you seen what Arizona is getting? I believe they hit 48.7 or 48.9 on the weekend. I was in Tempe in early August for 10 days or so about 6 years ago. Didn't have one day cooler than 45 the entire time. Talk about brutal.

I am at work twiddling my fingers

I loved days like that (as few as they were). It gave me time to work on little pet projects. The connections database/GUI came out of that down time.

I've decided to work on some documentation for this system I have been developing.

As for those temps in Arizona, the only plus to their heat is that it tends to be a dry heat and not a wet-sticky-humid heat like here in the valley.

Have you seen what Arizona is getting?

Arizona's heat is very dry -- it feels a lot cooler than the actual temperture. I love Tucson for that reason (I lived there for 3 years). It's only 95 F there today, a cool day.

Member Avatar for diafol

Raining - again. Summer in Wales - don't forget your brolly. No chance of an Ancient Dragonesque drought.
47823b18a3df6df00c5336578781b2dc

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Raining - again. Summer in Wales - don't forget your brolly. No chance of an Ancient Dragonesque drought.

She's nice plus there's no ring.

Bangalore, India. Chilly and cloudy from the past few days

It's 90 degree and having hot and humid.

Member Avatar for diafol

She's nice plus there's no ring.

Pepe Le Pew is back!

summer is here, the sun came out for five hours, summer is over till next year

Spotty showers, one minute it's sunny, the next it's raining.

It's 90 degree.

that girl looks really nice!! i must say.. better than here's weather... :-)

Member Avatar for diafol

that girl looks really nice!! i must say.. better than here's weather... :-)

OK, for you saddoes, that's Sue Charles. Knock yourselves out...

Sue Charles

You sound very polite on Youtube.

Here in Delhi, India after two days of sunny weather now its real humid weather...:/

i m in Pakistan.,hot day...,emmm.,nut wind blow.,so some chill

Sunny and hot.

Sunny and hot

The area around Las Vegas got something unusual, one hell of a storm, rain, lightning and strong winds.

We had one big big rain storm an hour ago-- lots of flooding everywhere (not mhy home though). I was out driing in it and water up almost to the top of the tires of my car. Just got the internet back a few minutes ago. I think vegaseat sent his rain over to my direction (I'm a few hundred miles east of Las Vagas)

We had one big big rain storm an hour ago-

It was sunny during the day but started to rain around the evening 6pm if I remember. Rain is good it's been so humid the whole week.

Yes rain is good because I don't have to watter the gras. But this is a Noah-like rainstorm! The ground is already so wet that it cannot absorb any more water so it all just runs into ditches and floods the streets.

The ground is already so wet that it cannot absorb any more water so it all just runs into ditches and floods the streets.

I assume the ground means the concrete sidewalk not your front yard. I'm from the city and most neighbourhood doesn't have a front yard/porch and the concrete sidewalk it does absorb water but not a lot then like what you mention it does runs into the ditches and flood the streets. It does flood the corner of each street because something got stuck in the sewage then it will be flood.

If there was a Noah-like rainstorm. It's been so humid. I will take that.

I assume the ground means the concrete sidewalk not your front yard

No, "ground" means "dirt" -- Mother Earth. This rain was so hard and lasted so long the city sewer system couldn't handle all the water. And in the country the farm fields were all flooded and the deep ditches where overflowing with water.

The first 6 months where cold and wet.
Currently it has'nt been raining here for some 14 days. It is 16 PM and sunny 30°C. Hope it stays like that until december! A shower now and then for the plants and herbs may be acceptable know and then...

It has been raining for past 3-4 days in north-west part of UK, I love it because it was around 30C for more than 2 weeks probably. Got tired of such hot weather, but now its really nice. Still warm but raining, no sun rays infiltrating the room early in the mornings and violating your privacy lol xD

Irs a rainy wheather here in India....arrival of monsoon....:)

Today was nice day right now it's a bit cool

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.