I am india very cool day

Luckily I live in the most moderate of weather countries in the world - Cape Town, South Africa. We do not have Blizzards, typhoons, Hurricanes - we just have winter, spring, summer and autumn.

Remember what I posted a week ago about St Louis weather? Well, it's happening all over again. Weather reports 1-3 inches of show tomarrow, so all the schools in the St Louis area are closing tomorrow.

Luckily I live in the most moderate of weather countries in the world - Cape Town, South Africa. We do not have Blizzards, typhoons, Hurricanes - we just have winter, spring, summer and autumn.

I have a friend from South Africa, he said that the weather was great and California is nearly just as good (I think california is better, because i have not been to South Africa so i can not rank it).

Member Avatar for LastMitch

It's cold now but I wish it would snow.

where i live it never snows, but luckily California is the only state where you can surf and snowboard in the same day ;)

where i live it never snows, but luckily California is the only state where you can surf and snowboard in the same day ;)

Everytime I mention the word snow you have to reply I don't like snow, I like warm weather.

I hope old man Winter give California full day of hail. =)

I hope old man Winter give California full day of hail. =)

@LastMitch, we had hail yesterday actually... where i am in california (south). So technically Old man Winter granted you your wish.

I lived 3 years in San Bernardino and my sister lived 20+ years in Tustin located a little south of LA. I'm glad I moved to Illinois many years ago, too many people in California.

Weather reports 1-3 inches of show tomarrow, so all the schools in the St Louis area are closing tomorrow.

It made me laugh. Just for 1-3 inches of snow? I remember as a kid, walking 1-2 killometters throughout 14-16 inches of snow everyday to get to school. What can I say, times have changed.

Just about 1C outside, can't complain.

It's almost 9:00 am now and not a snowflake in sight. In fact the sun is shinning in onw area.

@LastMitch, we had hail yesterday actually... where i am in california (south). So technically Old man Winter granted you your wish.

I rather see and read online regarding about Cali have hail storm because it's very warm.

I remember as a kid, walking 1-2 killometters throughout 14-16 inches of snow everyday to get to school. What can I say, times have changed.

I do remember couple storm has 14 - 16 inches and still the school is open. But you're right time has changed.

It's almost 9:00 am now and not a snowflake in sight. In fact the sun is shinning in onw area.

It should be snowing by now I mean I just read the article from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/us/weather-winter-storm/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Just got up from a nap and I see it is now snowing a little bit. Just enough to cover the green grass.

Just got up from a nap and I see it is now snowing a little bit. Just enough to cover the green grass.

At least you get snow, we californians have to go to specific places just to touch the snow...

I think it's should be over.

At least you get snow, we californians have to go to specific places just to touch the snow...

All the hail will just melt.

All the hail will just melt.

So will the snow... wherever AD is.

There is an airport about 7 miles away and they said they had to scrape 2 inches of ice from the runways. But I don't care because I don't have to go anywhere until Tuesday.

we californians have to go to specific places just to touch the snow...

Like a museum?
Nah, I'm kidding, but it made me chuckle a bit. It would be hard for me to live in a place with only 2 seasons. It's just that I'm not used to it. Always had 4 seasons, always had diversity. In a way, I feel sorry for you, not knowing the beauty of each season, let alone living it.

@Lucaci Andrew, fortunately we have probably the best and sometimes most painful summers and autumn

It's raining

It's still raining

Its sunny here :)

It's still raining now.

It's still sunny now :)... okay fine, it is night...

Its sunny

It's still sunny.

12:24 - It's cold. It's grey. Welcome to England :P

Isn't England normally cold, very rare to be hot?

It's sleeting and freezing rain right now.

It is warm and hot right now... strange weather for the winter don't you say?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.