Member Avatar for LastMitch

what kind of person is he? Is he an out door sort of person? is he techy?

He's very private and introverted like me. Most likely I will give him a present.

He's very private and introverted like me. Most likely I will give him a present.

Is he very techy? Is he into cooking? Normally, those areas is where you want to look for private people.

Today was for some odd reason very warm, and i actually wore a sleeveless shirt and shorts to school... I haven't worn anything like that for months...

It's a cool autumn morning here, about 13 degrees celsius. It's supposed to reach about 18 degrees celsius, but it's a nice, clear sunny day here in Wellington, New Zealand.

We are in Spring season here in St Louis, Missouri, USA, it got to 80+F (26.7C) today, nice sunny day. Tomorrow starts about 2 days rain. We'll take all we can get this year after last year's drought.

Quite a warm day, same conditions as the day before

It stinks. It's the first of May and we got snow again today.

Today was a beautiful day. It was warm and sunny.

It's a cool autumn morning here, about 13 degrees celsius. It's supposed to reach about 18 degrees celsius, but it's a nice, clear sunny day here in Wellington, New Zealand.

It's nice day over there. A day ahead of me.

Quite a warm day, same conditions as the day before

It's always sunny everyday.

We'll take all we can get this year after last year's drought.

I read this last week:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/in-midwest-drought-abruptly-gives-way-to-flood.html?_r=0

It's very confusing regarding about flooding or drought in the midwest?

It stinks. It's the first of May and we got snow again today.

That is really werid

I remember you mention 2 months out of the year it's warm something like that. I guess July and August are the months.

We'll take all we can get this year after last year's drought.

We had a drought here over the summer, which is very unusual for Wellington. We're normally a wet/windy city with beautiful days here and there.

It's always sunny everyday.

Not exactly.... The skies were sunny today but for some odd reason the morning (until around 12pm) the sky was kind of gloomy but the temperature was quite warm for some odd reason...

Sunny and warm

Really hot and sunny today... temperature was like 90 degrees and i had to run around in that heat.... some days in track & field are just hell...

I saw on CNN today that in California, just a few miles north of LA there is a raging fire that has burned over 6,500 acres as of about 2 hours ago (story here). They have what is called "Santa Ana winds", which is very strong wind caused by surrounding mountains.

I saw on CNN today that in California, just a few miles north of LA there is a raging fire that has burned over 6,500 acres as of about 2 hours ago (story here). They have what is called "Santa Ana winds", which is very strong wind caused by surrounding mountains.

That could be why we burned like hell during practice...

Hot like hell..

Beautiful morning. Nice and sunny.

Hot like hell..

Agreed. It has been over 90 degrees

cold and raining since yesterday.

commented: Lucky... +0

Lucky...

That's why the game was postpone between the royal and sox last night. It was the only game not play.

Lucky...

I like rain only when there's no game play.

But sunny is always good!

But sunny is always good!

Not when it is scorching hot...

weather randomly became really windy... but at least it isn't burning :)

weather randomly became really windy... but at least it isn't burning :)

It should help calm the fire.

It should help calm the fire.

Yeah it should... but we don't live near the fire :)

Yeah it should... but we don't live near the fire :)

It's good to heard you and your folks are safe.

I tend to forget about the news around country even though I heard it or read it I only listen to the local news.

I tend to forget about the news around country even though I heard it or read it I only listen to the local news.

I will be honest... no one talks about the fire or at least noticed (where i live)

sunny

Its sunny with no clouds in the sky where I live!
I love the Spring weather!
Spring has sprung!

skies today are quite gloomy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.