Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Do you want to point out meaning of killer or point at DaniWeb ads?

mine show nothing...

@jingda that is called target advertisement. I spent last few days looking for some photography equipment and now whenever I access any website with google adds on I see photo adverts.

Now I remember why ads won't show up on my browser (like Jingda point above)... I used adblock to block unnecessary ads to speed up browsing speed.

Sorry but even if ads were official/legal like Daniweb ads, I would just ignore it and won't even try to hover my cursor on it. Some ads would expand when mouse cursor hover on it thus making browsing a bit annoy...

Ads were yesterday!

Now I remember why ads won't show up on my browser (like Jingda point above)... I used adblock to block unnecessary ads to speed up browsing speed.

Sorry but even if ads were official/legal like Daniweb ads, I would just ignore it and won't even try to hover my cursor on it. Some ads would expand when mouse cursor hover on it thus making browsing a bit annoy...

Ads were yesterday!

Yes you are true. Ads are yesterday and those guys know it. The web-ad marketing try to be more aggresive and placing ads wherever they can, only to force you to click on them. Due to work related stuff I cannot use adblock. So now I have a build-up own ignoring sence for them. Sorry Daniweb.

Ads and Adjectives......

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.