i decided to tell a little about myself, since no one on her wants to talk to me...

Name: Heather
Nickname: the shark (strictly refering to playing pool...)
Height: 5'17''
Weight: 123
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Hobbies: Listening to music, drawing, playing the guitar, going out with friends, watching/trying to make movies, laughing, sleeping, painting, photography...

Relationship Status: taken

Fav Music: bright eyes, death cab for cutie, tilly and the wall, elliott smith, johnny cash, the buffy the vampire slayer musical...

Education: English, Art, Psychology

Work: nothing right now... looking for some...

Favorite Food: Chinese/Japanese Food, Chicken, Steak, Tacos, and Fetuccini Alfredo with shrimp or chicken or salmon... and blackened salmon salads...

Favorite Movies: eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, garden state, royal tennenbaums, big fish, the lizzie mcguire movie, the wizard of oz, girl, interrupted, boondock saints, suicide club, josie and the pussycats, the royal tennenbaums, adaptation, donnie darko, the shawshank redemption, the cell, a nightmare on elm street (all of them but 5, because it sucked the most), slc punk, a river runs through it, seven, legends of the fall, to wong fu, the life aquatic, moulin rouge, royal tennenbaums, lost in translation, i heart huckabees, fargo, beeny and joon, pi, finding neverland, house of 1,000 corpses, FIGHT CLUB, the silence of the lambs, hannibal, land of the dead, night of the living dead, best in show, rushmore, buffy the vampire slayer (the movie from 92 and the series)...

Favorite TV Shows: Futurama, The Family Guy, The Simpsons, X-Files, Will and Grace, Seinfeld, Frasier, Just Shoot Me, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, Arrested Development, That 70s Show, Supernatural, Smallville... not that i ever really get to see any of these shows... but i love them...

Favorite Video Games: Age of Empires (pc), Snood (i know, i'm a loser), Van Helsing (playstation II)...

Stuff you Dislike: Not being able to figure something out with computers... argg...

Hello brainsoverbrawl,
Welcome to daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.