Namaste everyone. I just logged in for the first time and this looks like a GREAT forum, and looks good too! I am a resident of Nepal and was once a high-paid IT professional in America. Now I am a low-paid cartoonist, and I have never been happier. But still, I must make some rupees for the rice, so I am doing IT-related work and training, so forums like this are critical, where there is just no other place to get this kindof info&support, outside of the Internet. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let anyone planning to visit our small kingdom, to look me up for Royal Enfeild or Classic VW Bug Tours - or Trekking if you still like to walk - or anything else for that matter, from fine-dining to slumming at a tea shop...
Jigs :mrgreen:

Namaste everyone. I just logged in for the first time and this looks like a GREAT forum, and looks good too! I am a resident of Nepal and was once a high-paid IT professional in America. Now I am a low-paid cartoonist, and I have never been happier. But still, I must make some rupees for the rice, so I am doing IT-related work and training, so forums like this are critical, where there is just no other place to get this kindof info&support, outside of the Internet. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and let anyone planning to visit our small kingdom, to look me up for Royal Enfeild or Classic VW Bug Tours - or Trekking if you still like to walk - or anything else for that matter, from fine-dining to slumming at a tea shop...
Jigs :mrgreen:

Welcome to daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.