http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16569161&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=baby-rape-babysitters-jailed-name_page.html

Babysitters jailed for baby rape

Alan Webster had a "malign influence" over Tanya French
Two babysitters have been jailed for raping a 12-week-old baby girl and taking pictures of the abuse. [more]

[img]http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/thedude/xtreme%20anger.gif[/img]

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Ahhh, geeezz. My first thought would be shoot them, but no, it has to be better. I would let them sit in jail with the biggest, strongest, gayest guys there. He would then be raped non stop until he was dead.

Send them to Vermont where they'll get "counseling" after a token 2 months in prison...
According to the judge there you shouldn't punish criminals, but help them readjust to society.

I'd say readjust them to society with a noose and a tall tree, or at worst with an M16, but then I'm not a judge in Vermont.

Agreed.

What do you expect from a very liberal state like Vermont that also allows gay marriage? I would like to see them suffer badly instead of being put to death imediately (oh wait, they won't be). I won't even mention the things that should be done to him.

Find an abandoned cabin in a rural area, nail his pecker to the floor, give him a knife, and set the cabin on fire leaving him with two options. Should he survive this, then send him to jail, the life expectancy of this type of offender is very short. The woman should never see the light of day again either.

Find an abandoned cabin in a rural area, nail his pecker to the floor, give him a knife, and set the cabin on fire leaving him with two options. Should he survive this, then send him to jail, the life expectancy of this type of offender is very short. The woman should never see the light of day again either.

That's good ;)

Now cases like this make me wish death penalty and torture were used on a large scale .. people like this don't deserve to live ... Oh my God ...

You've seen Mad Max too often :mrgreen:

You've seen Mad Max too often :mrgreen:

I'm not sure if this is urban legend or fact, but this is rumored to have been done to a rapist in a rural area of the mid west some time back. :eek:

Mad Max hadn't really come to mind, what was floating around in my mind was a dialogue from Monty Pythons Flying Circus (I think) where the judge is passing sentence on a molester, and says, "baillif, wack his pee pee". :cheesy:

i dont like the death penalty, but i really would like to see more than a life sentence, including harsh work, which would benefit society, and strong treatment, not good jail conditions

Did you know it takes 36,000 a year to keep ONE prisoner in jail? Benificiating society = killing him.

That figure seems terribly low, unless prison staff work for free or prisons are extremely overcrowded and understaffed.

Maybe the direct cost (food, clothing, etc.) is $36K, the real cost is an order of magnitude higher.

That figure seems terribly low, unless prison staff work for free or prisons are extremely overcrowded and understaffed.

Maybe the direct cost (food, clothing, etc.) is $36K, the real cost is an order of magnitude higher.

The cost actually comes in somewhere between $20-$30K a year, but that's for your average inmate, here's an article that will put things in perspective regarding death row inmates, this article is just one of several at this site of the same nature. Btw...one of the fastest growing and potentialy easiest financial drains of our time and money are frivolous law suits.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/newsanddev.php?scid=7

Dollars for each Execution
According to state and federal records obtained by The Los Angeles Times, maintaining the California death penalty system costs taxpayers more than $114 million a year beyond the cost of simply keeping the convicts locked up for life. This figure does not count the millions more spent on court costs to prosecute capital cases. The Times concluded that Californians and federal taxpayers have paid more than a quarter of a billion dollars for each of the state's 11 executions, and that it costs $90,000 more a year to house one inmate on death row, where each person has a private cell and extra guards, than in general prison population. This additional cost per prisoner adds up to $57.5 million in annual spending.

California has 640 people on death row, about 20% of the nation's total, but it accounts for only 1% of the nation's executions. Since California reinstated the death penalty in 1978, 11 people have been executed.

Even if it was as low as 20 grand, that's still higher than the national average of what people make, right? That's rediculous.

the cost of keeping people on death row is indeed astronomical compared with the cost of just hanging them from the gallows at dusk.
Arrest at dawn, convict at noon, hang at dusk. No need for large expensive prisons.

Tree, rope, criminal. Some assembly required.

[hint]a .22 caliber bullet costs 2 pennies.......[/hint]

He would then be raped non stop until he was dead.

Sounds good!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.