Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MooGeek

Hey ardav, you do know you are only 20 posts away from earning your "Sarcastic Superstar" title don't you? ;)

You can always do what I did: Look at the list of top posters and check their titles. Go down the list until you see the title change (you can probably figure out where it changes, too).

Don't be silly James, you know very well that after 16.427 posts you automatically become a "moderator" :icon_smile:

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

>Hey ardav, you do know you are only 20 posts away from earning your "Sarcastic Superstar" title don't you? ;)

Pah, had to stop my subscription for a few months as I'm a bit strapped, but "Sarcastic Superstar" sounds great. I shall assume said mantle when I re-sub! :)

Just hit 5K!! I am now a 'Posting Expert'... :)
Amazing what you can achieve with 'ditto', 'I was just about to mention that' and "I'm with AlmostBob on that one".

Just hit 5K!! I am now a 'Posting Expert'... :)
Amazing what you can achieve with 'ditto', 'I was just about to mention that' and "I'm with AlmostBob on that one".

HOLY COW YOU"RE BACK?!!!! OMG... did you missed me? HAHAHA :D

btw, this is britoniah3480, I changed my username :D

Edited by MooGeek: n/a

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.