What are the various levels or stages that one gets when posting in daniweb? For eg Newbie, Junior etc...

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

It's a secret. Keep posting in order to be surprised. :)
Loads of 'me toos' should do it.

Hey ardav, you do know you are only 20 posts away from earning your "Sarcastic Superstar" title don't you? ;)

Donate or become staff, and you can choose your own title :)

You can always do what I did: Look at the list of top posters and check their titles. Go down the list until you see the title change (you can probably figure out where it changes, too).

But most of the top posters have custom titles as they are staff or donators...

Don't be silly James, you know very well that after 16.427 posts you automatically become a "moderator" :icon_smile:

Member Avatar for diafol

>Hey ardav, you do know you are only 20 posts away from earning your "Sarcastic Superstar" title don't you? ;)

Pah, had to stop my subscription for a few months as I'm a bit strapped, but "Sarcastic Superstar" sounds great. I shall assume said mantle when I re-sub! :)

94 more post to the next rank, Cross123.

keep posting and keep knowing them as you move

Thanks for the input

Member Avatar for diafol

Just hit 5K!! I am now a 'Posting Expert'... :)
Amazing what you can achieve with 'ditto', 'I was just about to mention that' and "I'm with AlmostBob on that one".

Just hit 5K!! I am now a 'Posting Expert'... :)
Amazing what you can achieve with 'ditto', 'I was just about to mention that' and "I'm with AlmostBob on that one".

HOLY COW YOU"RE BACK?!!!! OMG... did you missed me? HAHAHA :D

btw, this is britoniah3480, I changed my username :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.