Respected sir,
I am final year student. I am going to do the project in IVRS using visual basic and oracle. I need the details of IVRS. I am doing the project individually. I want the details of how to record the voice and how to get the responses with key press without any trial version software. I had not much knowledge in coding. I had to submit the project within march. please I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Respected sir,
I am final year student. I am going to do the project in IVRS using visual basic and oracle. I need the details of IVRS. I am doing the project individually. I want the details of how to record the voice and how to get the responses with key press without any trial version software. I had not much knowledge in coding. I had to submit the project within march. please I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking you.

Hello shobana,
Welcome to daniweb.
You just post your question into wrong thread. Web Development Thread is best for this question.
And also you had Posted same post two time.

Regards,
Mastermind SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.