Hi there! I sort of just stole the template from the sticky that's forever and a day old. Figure that's as good an intro as any, right?

Name: Shaun Chu
Nickname: ShaunnyBoy, Shaunathen, Shaunnicus, Roho.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Hobbies: Computer gaming, tabletop gaming, soccer, lifting (more an activity than a hobby).

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: damn, a lot of stuff...lol... U2, Greenday, Nirvana, REM, The Offspring, GoldFinger, Dave Mathews Band, Metallica, Aerosmith, Classical music, video game music, Techno/Trance/Dance, Jazz

Education: Jr. at Western Michigan University. Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics.

Work: I work inside a UPS facility. I also do freelance computer repair and help with UPS deliveries during the winter.

Favorite Food: The bad kinds, mostly. I love hot wings, chinese food, and waffles. Also beer.

Favorite Movies: Lord of War, LotR, Star Wars, the new Star Trek, lots of really cheesy, bad films (like Fired Up, Not Another Teenage Movie, and most of the silly things Nick Cage has done).

Favorite TV Shows: Archer, American Dad, Frisky Dingo, Home Movies, Dr. Katz.

Favorite Video Games: There are a thousand billion of them. Diablo II, Dawn of War II, Killing Floor, Icewind Dale II, and Dynasty Warriors are some that stand out, I suppose.

Stuff you Dislike: Overstressed people, sweaty neckbeards that don't bathe, people that try too hard, the texture of coconuts, stouts, trolls, and the trolling trollers who troll them. Also tea party related things.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to daniweb, Shaun.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.