Hello everyone! Thanks for all the great help answering my stupid coding questions without me ever having to post a single one of them!

I like this place so much that I thought I'd join up for real instead of just lurking.

So here's my intro questionaire...

Name: Rob
Nickname: RMWChaos, Fallen, Evil Overlord (just on my website!), Dad, Honey, Jer- ... er, nevermind.
Height: 11'5" ... oh wait, got that backwards ... that's how tall my ego is. ;)
Weight: Are you kidding me? Really!?
Hair: Brown-ish
Eyes: Blue (today), Green (tomorrow), Grey (only on Mondays)

Hobbies: Coding (seriously, I do it for fun), CRPG, reading, basically being a geek

Relationship Status: Married [with children]

Fav Music: Alternative Rock

Education: English, Computer Science, Business Management

Work: Escalation Manager for an IT manufacturing, services, and software company ... basically, I just tell people to do what they already know they need to do but lack the inner resolve to make the decision to do it. That's just sad.

Favorite Food: Pizza Hut (can you say, 'Stuffed crust'?) and Taco Bell (mmm... meximelt)

Favorite Movies: Code 46, Primer, Triangle, Solaris, Supernova, Sunshine, bascially anything that incorporates science fiction and really, REALLY makes you think.

Favorite TV Shows: Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural, Dark Matters, Through the Wormhole, Ancient Aliens ... see? Total geek! :cool:

Favorite Video Games: The Elder Scrolls I: Arena, The Elder Scrolls II: Dafferfall, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ok, so I'm getting a little ahead of myself with that last one; so what?)

Stuff you Dislike: Um ... yeah. Oh! Being interrupted when I'm totally focused on fixing a bug in my code. That drives me absolutely, friggin', batnuts crazy! And my kids just LOVE to do it to me, the little jer- ... er ... juvenile delinquents. ;)

Take care,

-RMWChaos

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.